Reviews for Gray Skye Mourning
doublerk chapter 19 . 9/19/2023
This story was beautiful. I don't know how to describe it honestly. The story was compelling and beautifully written the characters were perfect and just omg I loved it. It was haunting and heartbreaking but also heartwarming and hopeful and I can't find another word other than beautiful. I am very glad I found this story and highly recommend it to everyone to read. Words do not do it justice.
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 19 . 8/18/2023
What a story! Thank you 3. It was wonderful and delightful.
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 9 . 8/18/2023
ngl Some chapters till now are killing me softly. I'm streaming mute tears.
FanficJacy chapter 19 . 12/4/2022
That was really good! I loved not knowing if Severus would live or not in the future until Harry went back to the future himself. And Harry's harrowing trip from the shack through the forest, assailed by terrible moments from severus' past, was incredible. The story was so well-written and overall a joy to read.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/1/2022
I love your fanfiction so much
bunika chapter 11 . 7/27/2022
oh Harry
bunika chapter 8 . 7/27/2022
I am tearing
bunika chapter 7 . 7/27/2022
what Sirius will do
bunika chapter 6 . 7/27/2022
wow James knew what will happen next
bunika chapter 2 . 7/22/2022
I hope Harry could save Sev
bunika chapter 1 . 7/22/2022
Sev must be survive
kloyg chapter 1 . 7/14/2022
wow that's a solid start. I'm not even a snarry fan but this just seems too good, the way snape recognised harry the way the characters behaved till now was too good. Obviously, I would have liked if it was someone other than snape, maybe someone he already had a connection with, it would have looked more believable then..
Beizanten chapter 12 . 6/16/2022