Reviews for Gray Skye Mourning
Doupa chapter 19 . 3/23
I cried while reading this so many times. You are absolutely brilliant. The story was so poignant. I loved it!

You made my week. And this is one story I will always revisit whenever I wish for amazing Harry/Severus.

Thanks!
Spooks 13992 chapter 19 . 3/14
Your story is transcendent .
I cried tears of sadness, joy, and love. seriously, one of the best written work out there.
And i thank you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful story.
IloveHeat chapter 13 . 3/10
This is amazing . How you integrated canon with your story is amazing. But he better be alive at the end of this story or iwill never forgive you. The thestral example is not reassuring. Great story. Thank you
Foxdenrider chapter 19 . 3/5
Honest to god tears running down my face rn. What an amazing experience. This is so tumultuous and provocative, and inconceivably well written.
Arendora chapter 19 . 3/4
WOW! What an amazing story! I loved absolutely every word of this story, I just spent the last 5 hours reading this and I can honestly say in the probably 5000 or so fan fiction stories I have read this ranks in the top 5. Please continue writing, you have an amazing gift.
CWyse23 chapter 19 . 2/14
Best. Snarry. Ever!
I'm seriously could not stop reading (and crying).
This is the absolutely best fanfiction I have ever read! The flow of the storyline, the vocabulary and the ability to keep me on the edge of my seat! You should be a professional writer! I LOVE IT!
I LOVE LOVE *LOVE* this story! I think this is the 3rd time I've read it. :) It's a favorite that I'll be coming back to read again and again. :) Thank you for writing this!
Astrido chapter 10 . 1/9
beautiful story. love it.
cheers
Maya
emyrsonh chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
this is the most beautiful story. I cried throughout.
Maxis G chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
WHAT IS WRONG WITH SIRIUS?! *screeches*
alinefgs chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
Adorei essa fic bjs
Drarry-Lisa chapter 19 . 9/22/2016
Beautiful! I loved the whole story so very much!
buterflypuss chapter 19 . 8/26/2016
good story
magicanimegurl chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
Better than I expected. I enjoyed this. You made my heart clench, dance, and jump. I love how Harry/Gray actions from the past and present were connected. Write on!