Reviews for Gray Skye Mourning
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 19 . 11/25
Wow! I started reading this in 2012 and had it on my alerts but never got around to finishing it until now in 2021!
Such an amazing fic, and just the right length. I especially liked how you fused all the canon elements with the Snarry moments so everything became more profound. Thanks for writing!
HermioneIncarnate chapter 19 . 11/2
Beautiful. Captivating. Emotional. And so we’ll thought out. This is a Snarry masterpiece. Thank you.
Jimelle robertson chapter 19 . 9/26
This was such a heart warming story thank you.
highflyingbirdperson chapter 19 . 7/30
This was such wonderful story. I had to read it in one go and went to sleep at 5:30am because I was so caught up in it. Thank you so much for this!
FLIDETHECHEMIST chapter 19 . 6/24
GOD, fuck you, this was absolutely beautiful. I cried so fucking hard in almost every chapter you bloody wonderful human being!
Caramel4me chapter 19 . 6/18
I know it's been years since you finished this piece but... WOW! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I can't wait to check out your other creations. A fantastic job on this! Thank you!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 19 . 6/10
This was Brilliant
Hey ... I don't know how many times I've read this ... This is really, really good—more than that, it's beautiful ... amazing ... haunting. This is the only story whose title I only needed to see once to remember, honest. That shows how good—and, more importantly, impactful—it is. I'm going to leave a review now, because I won't be able to find the will to when I reach the end—so full of hope ...
Perlz chapter 13 . 6/3
How can Harry understand and forgive Snape for all the things he does...but not forgive Sirius. Sirius who clearly regrets his actions and loved Harry so unconditionally it's crazy. How can he spit those words at his godfather like that?
Perlz chapter 12 . 6/3
Did Harry really want his godfather expelled, knowing the man he becomes in the future. He owes just as much to sirius as he does to Snape.
Of course because of dumbledores judgement of sirius, he ended up suffering a lot more than an expulsion..
Perlz chapter 9 . 6/3
James was amazing. Heartbreakingly so. He didn't even ask how to save himself; he just dedicated himself to helping Harry now, and felt guilty that he didn't in the future. Can't help but think Harry could have saved him if he wanted to...but he didn't and that caused the loop.
Perlz chapter 8 . 6/3
" You said you know Lily in the future, then you should know that she is a very forgiving person. "

Um..lily and forgiving and not two words that belong together.
Perlz chapter 7 . 6/3
Oh no...please don't tell me Sirius makes himself out to be the villian. Though I understand he's super protective. But honestly James...if he remembered his son attacking Peter than he never should have made him secret keeper!
Perlz chapter 2 . 6/2
maybe what they had shared was never really love to begin with..."

This is a hell of a lot more mature than Harry in the books would have thought up. Love it
Perlz chapter 1 . 5/31
I wish Hermione didn't keep insisting Snape is dead. She can't know for sure. And harry is the one havign to use logic and put the pieces together.