Reviews for Gray Skye Mourning
beautiful story
ripper34 chapter 19 . 9/16
Good story
acerbic-twit chapter 19 . 7/20
This story is without a doubt the best I have ever had the honor of reading. From the start your words held me captive and I couldn't pull myself away. The manner in which you write the characters is nothing short of flawless and most of all, the love that you have captured has rendered me speechless and tearful more times that I thought possible. Thank you for writing this and sharing it, it has touched me deeply and forever altered the way I view love.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 19 . 7/16
Well, I didn’t think it was possible but I think you have written the one Snarry story that may very well make me a Snarry shipper, but only if they were all written like this, even with all the angst, which is not my favorite genre. I’m amazed at how you were able to tie in all of the cannon happenings and make it not only an entirely plausible pairing, but a logical pairing as well.
theunraveledghoul chapter 19 . 7/5
Oh, how much I loved this ! Thank you, thank you so much for writting this beautiful story
Polyjuicebaby chapter 1 . 7/5
This is so incredibly beautiful! The first time I was captivated, the second I couldn’t put it away and the last time I red it within a day! Thank you so much for writhing the beautiful heartfelt story!
jmw03u chapter 19 . 5/13
This has been a devastatingly amazing story! It is now 2:30 am and the only reason I am up at this ridiculously late hour is because I could not put your story down once I had started it. Thank you so much for writing this!
KittenIahaf chapter 19 . 4/29
This was a beautiful story. I cried my heart out at some parts. Thank you for sharing this!
edf-k chapter 19 . 4/28
Just wow, what a rollercoaster this story was. I cried (I'm a softy) and laughed a little and smiled a lot; I am so happy with how it's written (steamy scenes included). Thank you for sharing this plot bunny with us and I look forward to reading more of your work.
CarolynWolford chapter 19 . 4/25
Omg i love this story. This story made me cry so bad i love it. And im happy Severus lives in the story and the love Harry and Severus has for each other.
MimiTaylor chapter 19 . 4/24
I absolutely loved this! Thank you for sharing!
Hello.lovelies chapter 19 . 4/21
I cannot explain the amount of tear shedding this wonderful story has caused me thank you for sharing this. It’s truly beautiful
Pixie8859 chapter 17 . 4/7
Sorry, the rest of this chapter has me in tears.
Pixie8859 chapter 17 . 4/7
Oh wow...I've got tears running down my face. Ok. This is my last review. If you want to know what happens in the end, read it yourself. This has been written with class, style, and is one of the best stories out there. No spoilers from me, this deserves to be read. Less than 2 chapters left. I wish it was much longer. Thanks xx
Pixie8859 chapter 15 . 4/7
This has to be one of the most emotionally charged stories I've ever read. Chapter 13 started filling my eyes. Chapter 14 had a tear. Chapter 15 had a few trickling. I've binge read this and I'm dreading what happens next. This is going in my Top 5 Fanfics of all time. Brilliant!