Reviews for Gray Skye Mourning
naninook chapter 19 . 8/27
My heart broke so many times during this story, I have had endless cups of tea and tissues, this is a masterpiece to me and I cannot properly express the level of happiness running through me. So thank you, just, thank you
Purple Nova Shelt chapter 19 . 6/30
I've sincerly loved this story.

I'm not English, so I doesn't will expend on my feelings about it, but I wanted to ask you something. If it doesn't bother you, can I translating this Gray Skye Mourning... ? The first publications would be after the end of my actual translationLost Generation by lithugraphbut I would really enjoy it.

I hope to hear soon from you,

- Purple Shelt, translator and admin of a Translation's Team

PSSorry, really, for the English's mistakes. I understand better than I speak.
3 3 3 its the furthest away from christmas as can be, but I already feel the hope from the holiday season. Thank you for sharing
LenaM7926 chapter 19 . 5/23
Wow! This story was so good! I'm so glad I found it, it made me cry, laughcry again! Just so good that I dont know how to express properly lol
Saint Snape chapter 19 . 5/1
I don't know how I missed this story but I am so happy I found it. It was one of the best Snarry stories I've ever read. I really hated to see it end.
This is an absolutely stunning, incredible and amazing piece of work. Wow!
Just read the whole story, don't normally read this, but it was absolutely amazing. Couldn't help but review -absolutely stunning xx
delilahbelle2124 chapter 19 . 2/26
I greatly enjoyed this story. It had some truly beautiful moments that had me itching to read more.
LingeringShadows88 chapter 1 . 2/24
Breathtaking. Beautiful. Your story reached my soul in ways no other had ever been able to. Snape’s poem in the beginning, Harry’s longing to be the person Severus loved so much, and Snape’s choice to feel the love, to feel Harry even with the excruciating pain that followed it- beautiful. Every chapter, every single word was carefully craved to create this story. I, for a moment, felt as if I dissolved in to your story, experiencing the same thing, falling in love and crying with pain and everything, it was just so special, so beautifully painted. Thank you so much for creating this “art”. I fell in love with Severus and Harry and Gray and the animals, the dying because you love someone and living for the same reason. The power of true love, everything. I couldn’t stop crying because Harry and Snape, their childhoods had been plunged with loneliness, sadness and pain. When Harry mentioned he used to wait the last moments until his birthday, and Snape whose whole body had been marred by scars by his own father- and yet still they found solace within each other, they came together in a way that healed their empty scars left behind. Everything was just- beautiful. I feel so fortunate for coming across this beautiful art of words.
Roamingkiwi chapter 19 . 2/24
This was a fantastic story. Cheers for writing it.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 19 . 1/18
An incredibly complex and beautiful story! The scenes with James were so touching. Loved it!
loveloverx chapter 19 . 1/12
Oh my gosh, this fic was life! I loved it so much, it was perfect, the best I've read so far. Your writting is flawless.
It would be so great if you write some chapters from severus' perspective instead of harry's. Like the one when they first make love and then Gray goes away. And everything since he realized Harry was Gray until he sees him again and then chapter 18. Gosh I'd die to read those.
Gray chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
W-O-W WOW
shera98 chapter 19 . 10/23/2017
This was absolutely amazing. I adored it. The way you handed time issues was just delightful. (I would never have thought Harry would give Severus the Half Blood Prince name! I am totally confused by where that necklace originally came from, but loved Harry's explanation of it.) This story is really great.
The only thing that I could possibly complain about is all the crying Harry did, but then I realized:
1) he just finished a war
2) he saw Severus die while almost simultaneously realizing he must go back in time and fall in love with him
3) he was falling in love with a man he was trying to save from almost certain death
4) he was dealing with angry Slytherins and Maurauders
Of course he'd be extra emotional!
Great job on this story, it will definitely be one I read again.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/12/2017
This was brilliant. I fell in love with young Severus. He was everything and perfect and haunted and loved, finally. Your marauders and Lily portrayal was pretty good. I loved James and Lilys loyalty to even Peter. Sirius, I could even understand. It makes sense even his character change because 12 years in Azkaban and the loss of his closest friends will do that. I would have died if you mentioned Regulus, but this was one of the best Snarrys I've read and I've read hundreds congrats and thank you