Reviews for Forgive Me
castorland chapter 1 . 2/1
Absolutely great story, truly one of yours best in my opinion. Thank you!
enemiesuandi chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was... Amazing. I feel so calm and I felt so hectic while reading it. The storm was the perfect setting. That rage and despair Vegeta felt were perfectly portrayed. And goku hadn't a clue. How like him that is. And still in the end the Prince stayed true to his nature. Forgiveness that was bittersweet. You did an incredible job with this. Truly a remarkable one shot. I wish you would write more about the angst between the two full bloods. You really captured them both perfectly.
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh I loved it! ...I know..I'm so behind on EVERYTHING...I have like 5 pages of emails of story updates ;n; but I promise I'm trying! I just got a job that I start monday so I don't know how much free time I'll have, but I'm trying to manage my time better, where maybe I read an hour a day and write an hour a day...at lest it would be something! Anyway I really liked this and hopefully I'll get the rest of them read soon and I'll get an update out on my story :3
pannybaby123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Write more soon :)
Yvonne chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was touching. I just don't see why it was rated M though.
tapion580 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hmm, i think im in love with all of your one-shots. I'm still going through all 87 emails and finding all ur stories first cause they're the best.
Ranni-Lou chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very good! I liked the wrist bump. I always thought they were atleast "bros" ya know? . soon as I read that I couldn't stop thinking about the fist bump picture I've scene on the inter-webs.
cara9001 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love it XD great story, Goku was such a jerk for leaving he deserves to get yelled at
HellHathPie986 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
brotherly love 3 the only kind of love that should be between these two awesome read :)
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aw, that was so sweet! I mean, come on; everyone knows how Vegeta was acting after Goku died. They couldn't have expected him to be all happy and rainbows when the danger was over. lol
TFSrules chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Fucking fantastic! I always thought that Vegeta
missed Goku, they just never acknowledged it.
Well played, well done...
XD
xxKhaleesixx chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I liked this very much. However, maybe it's just me, but I can't see Vegeta going 'I hate you'. I kept laughing because it seemed a little un-Vegeta-like. Like I said it's probably just me :p Nonetheless I still enjoyed reading :)