Reviews for what's the story, morning glory?
I couldn't believe my eyes! I'm so happy you decided to continue this! I can't wait to read and review!
em.matheson chapter 2 . 8/1
So, I clicked this from a link off of tumblr because I've loved your writing forever now but then the summary/tagline whatever really threw me off. I do love Gossip Girl, but blanched at the thought of a crossover of this variety. I mean full on pale faced mumbling with eye twitching and everything (I'm very expressive, my mom says I would have made a great actress if I hadn't been so intolerant to other people's drama or other people in general).

But I trust you, because At the Corner is brilliant. Honestly, I should have expected nothing less because I hit the next button in .02 seconds. I mean, Elena and Nate? I couldn't have fit two people better for each other if I was putting together a puzzle. Elijah and Chuck? My heart, my heaaaaarrrrt. A motherfudging wedding in glamorous NYC? Girl.
AnneMarie2106 chapter 2 . 7/31
AHHH, you finally updated. I've loved this story for like a year and a half, and tried to check up on it. I loved the turn you're taking, and I can't wait to see Blair's reaction to Elena not being some random, unsophisticated person. The ensemble is brilliantly written, and Chuck's suit envy is so in character I could die. I'm putting off a very important neuro paper for this, and it's so worth it. I adore your writing style and I can't wait for the next writing.
Austennerdita2533 chapter 2 . 7/31
Blair labeling Elena the "Small Town Seductress" gave me LIFE! Freaking hilarious and 100% Blair Waldorf in flippant venom. And the fact that she's so determined to "fix" Elena's bland hair. Ha! I also particularly liked Serena's reverie about her and Nate's romance. That "whipped cream" line you used to describe it was extremely image-provoking. And I liked that it suggested a light, fluffiness to their past, if that makes sense?

Also, Chuck and Elijah! I never knew how much I needed them to meet until I read this! Of COURSE Chuck would admire Elijah's impeccably tailored suits. (They fashion brothers from another mother.) I don't know why, but I get the feeling Elijah would address him formally as Mr. Bass or Charles. Just because Elijah is all about respect and formality. Just AHHH! I'm loving all of these character interactions already. I can't wait for the actual wedding. *heart eyes*

Thanks for sharing!

xx
Austennerdita2533 chapter 1 . 7/31
As a fan of both TVD and Gossip Girl, I thoroughly enjoy this fusion so far and am extremely interested to read all the different characters interact. I already howling at Blair's over-the-phone scrutiny of Elena and of Caroline busting Damon's how-dare-you-disappear-from-the-people-care-about-you balls. Also, I have a feeling that Blair and Caroline have the potential to battle over being the ultimate Queen B. ;)

I'm super pumped to see what other characters make an appearance in this story. Lovely chapter!

xx
sharoncarters chapter 2 . 7/31
i don't even know how many years it's been (i read your fics in middle school and now i'm a junior in college, lmao) but i just wanted to let you know that they're still amazing! i'm totally down for this crossover even though i've completely given up on both shows, just because you write them so well. i'll definitely be reading this, and anything else you write!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Really enjoyed this. I know it has been a while but would love more to be written.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
It is absolutely impossible for me to decide which part I love more- vampire diaries or gossip girl. Wait, I take that back Caroline's dialog from how she found him (Klaus AND Karherine- Damn girl) to why he needs to do this, just killed it. You should really finish this! Seems like it could be epic!
kerry chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
how is it possible there is only one chapter? could you please finish? discovered this via your master list and you are amazing and I want all of these people to be in one room. could you please make that happen? love you forever? okay thanks, bye
Elelith chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is hilarious.. Hope it's not abandoned.
AnneMarie2106 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Please keep writing this story is awesome nice job I love both shows but please make it delena
the queen of slurking chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh I love this. Never thought of a TVD/GG crossover, now I like this pairing. Is Elena a vampire in this?

Also... Feather Duster Island. I couldn't stop laughing.

PLEASE update soon :)
BlueChoc chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is brilliant! Im looking forward to how the story unfolds! :)
BlackRoseSparkle chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Really nice so far! Please post the next one quickly ;;)... Lol Feather Duster island.
queenchesh chapter 1 . 9/9/2012