Reviews for what's the story, morning glory?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Really enjoyed this. I know it has been a while but would love more to be written.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
It is absolutely impossible for me to decide which part I love more- vampire diaries or gossip girl. Wait, I take that back Caroline's dialog from how she found him (Klaus AND Karherine- Damn girl) to why he needs to do this, just killed it. You should really finish this! Seems like it could be epic!
kerry chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
how is it possible there is only one chapter? could you please finish? discovered this via your master list and you are amazing and I want all of these people to be in one room. could you please make that happen? love you forever? okay thanks, bye
Elelith chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is hilarious.. Hope it's not abandoned.
AnneMarie2106 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Please keep writing this story is awesome nice job I love both shows but please make it delena
the queen of slurking chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh I love this. Never thought of a TVD/GG crossover, now I like this pairing. Is Elena a vampire in this?

Also... Feather Duster Island. I couldn't stop laughing.

PLEASE update soon :)
BlueChoc chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is brilliant! Im looking forward to how the story unfolds! :)
BlackRoseSparkle chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Really nice so far! Please post the next one quickly ;;)... Lol Feather Duster island.
queenchesh chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was hilarious! XD
brighteyescoldheart chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Update!
Fleur.du.mal chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
The story is absolutely great! You so have to continue it! ;)
kamikazehearts chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I'm very much looking forward to where you're going with this. Brb, shipping Nate/Elena like a BOSS, heh.
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow,I never thought these two fandoms could work but I think you pulled it of realistically. I'm pretty sure if Elena had to come face to face with Blair she'd be able to hand ie Rebabekah a d Katherine are the ultimate mean 't wait for the next update!
Y0uNMcK33 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Love it
flesh and bone telephone chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
BLEGHHHHH. OH MY GAWD. INCOHERENT SOUNDS OF AWESOME-INDUSED FIC.

This was amazing, like I always say, I have NO IDEA how you manage to write this humorous pacing style and still insert poignant angstness in it that makes me wanna cry. And Damon, as always is just the best when you write him. I want to adopt your Damon and make him pancakes every day before he catches the bus to school. That is how much this rocked.

Oh ho ho, and someone's become gun saavy now, huh? Cool beanz, Nate's whole rambo moment was sexy, btw. Your Blair is waaay in character, I just can't freaking beleive how you do this.

I want to slap Damon, but then I want to hug him too.

WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME ALL THESE MIXED BI-POLAR FEELINGS? THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR ME!

And you dedicated this to me. Hannah, you are amazing. It's strange, because I know you're probably the only one I can ever count on to read my crap. You're like, the best broho a ho could ever have.

And I am totally jelly of your mad skillz, btw. I AM STILL WAITING FOR HIPPOPOLALALALAIALAIA. Y U NO UPDATE?