Reviews for Finding The Haven
GhostRinnz chapter 42 . 10/28/2014
Hey, Wan. It's me, Ghost. Gonna be signing in as Rinnz from now on, sooooo...yeah. We're all still here, waiting for you to update something, anything. I believe that no one has given up on you or Zipscool, and we all can't wait for you to get your heads back into this fiction game! Good luck, brother.

DarkArbitor chapter 42 . 4/23/2014
Hey Letters, sorry I haven't made any contact in the last while (my account won't let me login) but I just wanted to say that I still read all your stories and I hope things are starting to look up in your life. ]
Bulma3678 chapter 42 . 4/20/2014
Good chapter.
Note: Not a fan anymore. Let's just say a little, decision, has ruined this for me.
Ghost chapter 42 . 4/19/2014
Sweet mother of god, it's happened...he actually did it. A CURE has been made. Praise the sun! PRAISE THE GODDAMN SUN!

Seriously, this has got to be the best moment in zombie fan fiction history. As far as I know, this has never happened before. You've started something, man, and even though I feel as that I have no right whatsoever to actually say this, I'm kinda proud at how far you've come and what you've accomplished. Grats on your acheivements in the program, and grats on the PC. Can't wait to see you stream and answer those questions.

Also, now we know for SURE that Berkley is innocent in the case of Tarik's daughter. So now we have to think about what the team will do once they get to the survivors.

Last note, Takeda fucked up. 'S all I gotta say.

-Ghost, soon to be Rinn.
zipscool chapter 42 . 4/19/2014
And he's back again!

Stoked to see you updating again, shit goes down between Regina and Takeda while Berkley... who the fuck knows but whatever labyrinthine plot he's got going on the side is probably no good news if it involves trying to drive a wedge between the stand-offish Regina and the in-advisably heroic Tadeka.

Also really glad to see your course is working out so well for you, it's certainly doing you more favours than mine is and I'm nearly done. Looking forward to the YouTube Q&A segment as well, I'll be sure to drop you a line on your FB page in the near future.

Keep at it bud, you're doing great.
Ghost chapter 41 . 2/9/2014
Words could not express my face when I saw this in my box the other day. If this was Twitch I'd be spamming you with PogChamp emotes.

It's awesome to see that a cure is actually underway. Hopefully we actually see this happen. We're all getting sick of zombies.

Why can't I hold all these romances?

Nice to see that the group (or just the is religious. Shows a new side of antagonistic morals. Noice, noice.

And speaking of morals, more humane thinking on behalf of the mercs? You never cease to amaze me, man. Never.

Glad to see this story as well we you back alive. And like you asked, I'll try to check your other stories for you.

Bulma3678 chapter 41 . 2/6/2014
(jumps up and down and squees)
zipscool chapter 41 . 2/6/2014
It lives!

Welcome back man, nice to see you back in the zone.

Awful lot of romances blooming in this chapter, seemed to me they were almost popping up one after another and if I'm honest I think they probably could have been spread out more but hell, I can't write romances so what would I know about structuring them? Your grammar and punctuation are much improved, and there was less clunky vocab, the prose flowed a lot better. You may have taken a break, but you've clearly been taking lessons or pointers because you're ever sharper than you were all those months ago.

Looking forward to more from you dude
Bulma3678 chapter 40 . 6/27/2013
zipscool chapter 39 . 5/13/2013
Welcome back to the land of the living dead dude.

Honestly, in your period of absence I did think about sending a message just asking how you were doing as it's not really like you to be inactive for quite this length of time. What held me off was the idea that you may have thought I might be pressuring you into updating. Either way, glad to see you're back in action, more or less.

And we have our third body. I should probably step up my game on that front with TPA as no one of particular import has died in more than four updates. One thing I noticed in this chapter was your regular use of the word 'disdain', which I don't think was quite the right word to use as it implies contempt, or for something to be unworthy of one's attention, which, considering the scenario, is fitting probably only on the insane or the extremely self-centred and thus far, no one besides ol' Jerkley (that still gets me) has displayed any particularly selfish tendencies and even he's letting loose now.

Still, overall it's as fun, and enjoyable to read as it usually is. Keep it up man and stay safe.
Ghost chapter 39 . 5/12/2013
*gets on knees* it's...been...forever!

Dude, you don't have a clue how many times I was like "ya know what, Ghost? Maybe Letters needs a talking to. No update in months? Jesus, something's wrong." But I was also like "NAH! He said he was doing something with Jamaica and yadda yadda yolo yadda."

And with the first chapter after a dreaded hiatus, we lose a man. God friggen' damnit!

Felicia's right. Ya can't be cold to your new troops on the first mission. People'll hate ya for it.

And again, sorry about your dogs, mate. I ended up losing my dog and two kittens. So just so we're clear, you're not alone.
Bulma3678 chapter 38 . 10/23/2012
Crazzygurl123 chapter 38 . 10/23/2012
Man, I'd want to kill Berkley too, the encounter between the two should be interesting0.o
residentkilla chapter 36 . 10/11/2012
Not bad... Not bad at all. I like it. :)
Bulma3678 chapter 37 . 10/11/2012