Reviews for That's All I Need to Know
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Awww, this is so sweet. I love the way you write Marius, especially his slight sheepishness after telling Eponine that he loves her - it feels so him. Wonderful work, and I hope there will be more!
PhantomFandom chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is adorable! I really hope you decide to continue! :D
MissFiyerabaMeponineWholock chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Very cute!
ae1st19 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Love it:)
maxrideflyforever24 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
LOVE this story I ship eponine and Marius together and forever 3
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Very sweet. Gotta love the classic "in sickness and in health" story.
fitzskimmons chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awwww! That is so sweet!:):) love love it!
IrynaViktoriya chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awwww...
soooooo cute!
BTW I love your avatar; Keep calm and sing Les Miz!
love.izzy.mellark chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I logged in to review this, so I hope you listen. WRITE MORE! I've been dying for someone to wrote something like this since the last time I saw Les Mis. The story has great potential and no limitations, so please continue it!
-Abee
Athena Writer 24601 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Cute:) Thanks for all the encouraging reviews on my Les Mis stories! You're an excellent writer!
LesMiserablesFictioner chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
so good amazing
Cosette Fauchelevent chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Squeeee! The E/M shipper in me has been re-awakened! Please continue! I really wanna see this developed!
dharmaharker chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awww! 3
Jemi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
As a long-time shipper of Marius/√ąponine, I must say this is very sweet and nicely done! My only criticism is to watch the language that the characters are speaking in. It's a silly, nitpicky thing, but the character's voices should fit the setting of the early 1800s. But apart from that, this is a very nice example of what a Marius/√ąponine fic should be: sweet, in-character and non-Cosette bashing. Excellent job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Very cute! I always felt Eponine got the short end of the stick.