Reviews for Revelations
Maricella chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is pretty sad! I love it but its sad poor Cassandra she died too young but why Barnabas burn those memories thats something very mean Dx
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is sad.
Is This Happiness chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Great job. I think Barnabas' somewhat indifference (maybe that isn't quite the right word) was fitting. It's a shame he tossed the portraits into the fireplace though. I thought he might have saved them, in honor of his child, if not Angelique.

TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very good story.

Until the part where I read that the daughter had died, I thought that Barnabas would try to find any decendants of his daughter.

I loved the bit about his dislike of Daylight Savings Time, and his hope to have a bag of blood from the fridge.

As it's DST, i.e. springtime, and Collinwood has apparenly been rebuilt, I presume it's a year or so after the film takes place. I wonder why it'd take so long for a letter to reach Barnabas. Maybe whoever was in charge of it didn't know Angelique was dead. She had to have used some sort of spell to simply keep the paper intact for 207 years.
Irish Em chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I felt really sorry for Angelique here. A great little story :)
RitatheBeetle chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow this one actually made me cry! :( But it was very well done, and I had actually wondered what would happen if Barnabas and Angelique had a child. But this was so sad and beautiful, wonderful job!
AngeliquexBouchard chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
At last! A Barnalique love child done well! Bravo Megan! As always you write Barnabas flawlessly. Very beautiful. I shed a tear with that letter let me tell ya!