Reviews for Pick Up Lines
DontKillMyVibe chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
You're aliveeee! Yay! This new chapter was just what I needed after a SUPER long week. PM me or something! Have you read the new Sammy Keyes yet?
gryffindorrk chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Just an idea you should do a quick recap at the beginning of the chapter so we remember what happened before.

I liked this chapter! Casey is sure digging himself into a deep hole that is going to be terrible to dig out of!

Ky
Cameronnn chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Update before I jump into my computer and beat the crap outa Casey. Or Heather...? Hmm. UPDATE OR I WILL EXPLODE IN 3... 2... 1... -explodes-
bubblegum123dftba chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
what's your instagram name?
Sammyisdabomb chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Update ur Christmas story. ;)
AnneWalker chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
IT'S MIRICLE ERMIGURD! Sorry you only have like four other comments here idk where everyone is and it makes me worried! Anyway I just really need to say that your stories are the BEST and this one is my personal favorite. Please update soon it would really make my day!
Always ,
Anne
Sammyyy chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.
gryffindorrk chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Loved both chapters! Can't wait to see how it goes!

Ky
DontKillMyVibe chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Whoo! YOU'RE BACK! :D :D :D AND you're on a roll!
LOVED your updates haha! What's your Instagram btw?
A fan chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Hey I know u probably already have the story like figgerered out but what if another boy came along and made Casey jelous plz update soon
Justasimpleteen chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Ew! Disgusting! Heather and Casey are siblings!
Hey hey chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Please update something before school starts! :*
Brown Eyes chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Awk moment when u flirt with ur sister to make ur crush jealous
TheGirlWhoScaredYou chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
thats good.. they should go out already
I luv cammy chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
This is amazing ! I like the way Casey is gonna trick Sammy in to admiting her feelings !
Update soon :)