Reviews for Repercussions
FandomFreals chapter 7 . 7/27
This is amazing! I love the whole story so much! And I think the ending is perfect! I'm sorry, but I could see Edna from The Incredible in this chapter. "NO CAPE!" . Again, this is awesome! The ending is awesome. The whole thing is awesome!
SelenaCross chapter 7 . 7/26
This was SUCH an amazing fic awesome job !
FandomFreals chapter 3 . 7/26
Oh! Fire! ... So close...
FandomFreals chapter 2 . 7/26
Upside down, 3473 looks like ELBE? But that could be wrong because I have no idea what it means... Haha. This is awesome so far! Love it
Bebneberesaga chapter 7 . 7/15
Thos story is reaalllyyyyyyyyy gooooddd! Thank you very much for this author
Anon 250 chapter 1 . 5/15
You need a slash warning on this.
amonstercourtinginsanity chapter 7 . 12/22/2018
how do you favorite something more than once
amonstercourtinginsanity chapter 6 . 12/21/2018
hdjkcndjdNCKSKCNKSNX
bro the fluff i'm rlly dying.
you're writing is amazing and this fic makes me feel fuzzy inside. many many thanks.
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 8/19/2018
Good job!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 7 . 8/10/2018
Holy shit (and pardon my language on this) but for christ sake how genius this story was!
Yes at first I was like holy crap how it's gonna end up but then heavensakes you actually did manage to tie a freaking bow on top of this.

Honestly I do adore it all.
I basically tried to crush my ribs at the past couple chapters because the banter! Holy crap THE BANTER THOUGH!
Gee I'm still laughing my ribs out of my chest over that while trying not to make a sound as I'm not alone here trying to sleep in what feels like full on barbecue grill with pot shut down.

Okay done fainting in ave but you bloody tried selling yourself short. At least in my eyes. Because whatever you managed to put out there was amazing.

Thank you for that!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
I believe it literally has to do with them being older and no longer hearing the frequency. That's why it didn't work on them. My guess.
SassySnowflake16 chapter 7 . 5/6/2017
that Incredibles reference though
WildSpirit-Forever chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
Amazing story!
EllaJuroku chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
For code 3473 I got the letters CDGC? Does that make any sense to you?
ToscaThorCat chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
3473? doesn't that spell FIRE on the keypad?