Reviews for Repercussions
Al Moon chapter 7 . 10/10
i love fics where people underestimate tony only for his Merchant Of Death persona to come out. Especially when the author makes the MoD a completely Bad-ass personality and not just some name given by the media.

Great story, you are an awesome writer.
Please ignore me chapter 3 . 10/1
I really liked this fic so far. Honestly. I did.

You’ll probably hate me for this (or, at the very least, get quite annoyed), but most young healthy people can hear up to about 20 000 Hz.
I’m very sorry about this, but I was just learning acoustics in physics and it kinda bothered me just a little. People always do tend to point out others’ mistakes, though, so I’m most likely not the first to point this out. Just ignore this comment.

But, great story. Again, sorry if I sounded like a jerk. : )
Liz chapter 7 . 2/23
You didn't drop the ball it was great ending especially show how close iron man is to his team don't show that close with the avengers movie.
GuidingHand chapter 7 . 12/10/2019
I like this ending.
FandomFreals chapter 7 . 7/27/2019
This is amazing! I love the whole story so much! And I think the ending is perfect! I'm sorry, but I could see Edna from The Incredible in this chapter. "NO CAPE!" . Again, this is awesome! The ending is awesome. The whole thing is awesome!
SelenaCross chapter 7 . 7/26/2019
This was SUCH an amazing fic awesome job !
FandomFreals chapter 3 . 7/26/2019
Oh! Fire! ... So close...
FandomFreals chapter 2 . 7/26/2019
Upside down, 3473 looks like ELBE? But that could be wrong because I have no idea what it means... Haha. This is awesome so far! Love it
Bebneberesaga chapter 7 . 7/15/2019
Thos story is reaalllyyyyyyyyy gooooddd! Thank you very much for this author
Anon 250 chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
You need a slash warning on this.
amonstercourtinginsanity chapter 7 . 12/22/2018
how do you favorite something more than once
amonstercourtinginsanity chapter 6 . 12/21/2018
hdjkcndjdNCKSKCNKSNX
bro the fluff i'm rlly dying.
you're writing is amazing and this fic makes me feel fuzzy inside. many many thanks.
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 8/19/2018
Good job!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 7 . 8/10/2018
Holy shit (and pardon my language on this) but for christ sake how genius this story was!
Yes at first I was like holy crap how it's gonna end up but then heavensakes you actually did manage to tie a freaking bow on top of this.

Honestly I do adore it all.
I basically tried to crush my ribs at the past couple chapters because the banter! Holy crap THE BANTER THOUGH!
Gee I'm still laughing my ribs out of my chest over that while trying not to make a sound as I'm not alone here trying to sleep in what feels like full on barbecue grill with pot shut down.

Okay done fainting in ave but you bloody tried selling yourself short. At least in my eyes. Because whatever you managed to put out there was amazing.

Thank you for that!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
I believe it literally has to do with them being older and no longer hearing the frequency. That's why it didn't work on them. My guess.