Reviews for My Name is Max
sami1010220 chapter 20 . 8/18
Aaaaaahhhhhh, why hasn't this been updated?!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/28
I love how you're inserting little flashbacks in here. it adds a whole new level to the story.
yume chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
update soon!
mfm2885 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
That was so deep and wonderful. Raven was always so sweet, a little misunderstanding changed everything...
mfm2885 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
mfm2885 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Well, I'm a little confused, the italic part happened before or after their meeting on the kitchen?
mfm2885 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
ahhhh, right! Now I have the answer - it wasn't because of his helmet, but because he didn't read the letters! That makes a lot of sense hahahaha cool, Charles remained to keep his posture and pride. I loved him being a badass :P
mfm2885 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
You are AMAZING! Maybe he was kept in the dark because of Erik's helmet? The impulsiveness on Max is adorable! Cute! I think that Erik could have cried. A little. Very little?
mfm2885 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Ok, this got me. I'm jumping to the next chapter!
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
After reading "Beginning and End", I HAD to read this one. How old is Max in this chapter? I loved how "childish" he is! I find it hard to write kids personalities, because I don't know them very weel haha
Guest chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
Bae, you promised an epilogue and I just have to say...
I damn well hate you.
Because this is beautiful and sad and all in between and I've literally been crying while I was reading most of this. Since the first chapter I've been in tears.
Of course some chapters I didnt cry over, chapter 13 for example. Not that logan isn't damn how, ot that I don't like him with them, it's just that I don't believe in friend with benefits. Specially if they're that close. And feelings. Unrequited from one or to someone else by the other. But yeah, I love this thing so please, epilogue/continuation?
By the way, I ship logan and erik more.
And, uhm... *puppydog eyes* slashy-threesome? *puppy eyes intensifies*
acelynne1 chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
I see that it's almost been a year since you've update. Please update this. It is so good.
erinmason chapter 20 . 5/21/2014
Please continue ... :(
SoulMore chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
DuckSauceee chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
Mein gott! It's the new year and all I wanted for Christmas was for this story to be completed when I came back to it...Please, pleaaaaseee finish this amazing story! I will cry, CRY if you don't.