Reviews for My Name is Max
avatarinuyasha chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
Man, that was rough. But this was just incredible! Really strong on emotions and it just made me think a lot on this story. Love it so much!
avatarinuyasha chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
It's official: Max is my favorite character, especially on embarrassing Charles! AHAHAHAHA!
avatarinuyasha chapter 11 . 10/25/2016
I knew I wouldn't like this chapter that much the moment I saw the title, and I was damn right. Oh boy...
avatarinuyasha chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
AAAAAAWWWWWWWW!
avatarinuyasha chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
Something like this should have happened in Apocalypse! Brother and sister reunited with understanding of each other's feelings more than concerning arguments on the mutant life! My heart was in pain at the scene when they met again. Just hurts! Anyway, I'm loving this story! And Max is so adorable!
SorrySucker19 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
To your pm: YASSSSSSSSS
SorrySucker19 chapter 21 . 8/21/2016
It was so good until the end. #ShitEndings
SuicidalQueen chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
Ok, I know I'm late to the party that is this phenomenal story, but MY GOD! This chapter, there aren't words to describe how good this chapter is.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 21 . 6/17/2016
This is a wonderful story with an amazing premise. I'm so glad you've shared it with all of us readers here on fanfiction!
silverblondhairedlover chapter 21 . 6/10/2016
this story is sooo good! Angsty, but not too much. The fluff and humour were nice too. I do love family story in every fandom fiction i read, and max is perfect. I think you write the angst and all the feelings of the characters very well, also the story line was pretty smooth. I'm not sure I like the relationship between Logan and Prof here, but I'ts not a big deal.
anyway, I love this story so much! thanks for sharing

-silver-
summer chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
oh gosh this chapter made me cry so much! i love how much Erik cares about both charles and max
fiesa chapter 21 . 6/7/2016
Oh, this was beautiful.

I have to admit, I was a bit sceptical about the "Charles gets pregnant" part at the beginning. But you explained it well, and either way, it's not that it's horrible and unnatural, just that it's so unusual. Once I got used to the thought I wondered how he realized that he was pregnant? It's not like his period suddenly stopped coming, after all...

I liked everything in the story, beginning with the characters (Max is an angel), over the plot (and such nice plot twists, too!), the length of the chapters (very convenient) and the story progress. And, especially, the emotions wrapped around and threaded through each chapter. Raven and Charles, brother and sister. You explained everything: why she was angry with him, why she kissed Erik, why she hated Charles, at one point (not relaly hated, but...). I loved the way they acted around each other, and, most of all, the feelings Charles had for her that Max sent her to convince her. They started everything, didn't they.

Hank, Sean and Alex were favorites of mine. They've had so much to worry about, including the Professor, and they became loyal, sensible, protective and wonderful adults. I liked how you differentiated them, each one having his own character, each one a little bit different but all brothers at heart. I especially liked Sean, going to talk to Erik, and Alex, though it was a pity he had to leave in the end! Logan was a welcome addition, especially because he was so much a friend to Charles. I really wondered: why did you choose him? Was there something in the movies (sorry, haven't read many of the graphic novels) that made you consider him as Charles' friend and lover? But despite my curiosity, I came to like him a lot. You write him in a way that doesn't make me think "be polite, stupid" - meaning, he's not a complete prick, and his roughness is tempered by kindness. Scott and Ororo were mentioned more and less often, and the idea of having Max grow up with Ororo is beautiful. A bit like Charles and Raven :) But the kids live differently, and they'll hopefully never lose sight of each other. The worries Scott has about his brother are normal, I guess. I hope the two will be able to talk this out somehow.

Charles and Erik... I'll leave it at this: your way of writing them is amazing, and I loved them.

The part about Brotherhood and X-men was resolved so easily as soon as the boys and Raven got into it! That was a great idea, one of those "why the heck didn't we think of that ourselves?!". Raven's decision to leave was equally sad, but necessary. And yes, she out-grew the mansion. She's living her own life, and since she'll always come back it's probably for the best that she moved out. I loved the small paragraph with her finding Petra and giving her a safe, happy place to live.

Max finding out about Cuba was a masterpiece chapter. Brilliant in itself, with all the bits and pieces that went with it.

All in all, this story was beautiful. One of those for which I don't want to comment much on because it was a wonderful story, all around, and there's simply not more to say to that :) Thanks for sharing it here!
tsukicchan chapter 21 . 5/20/2016
I spent my entire day to read this and it makes me cry, squeal, frown and smile all the time :')
THIS IS A GREAAAAT STORY OMG ABSOLUTELY MY FAVE FOR THIS PAIRING! X"3
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
AMAZING! LOVED EVERY CHAPTER! GREAT JOB!
SoulMore chapter 21 . 3/11/2016