Reviews for My Name is Max
Lunatic's Lament chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Hehehe I like. Just adding salt to the deep stab wound. What if Max calls Logan 'Papa' :p
wdiva10 chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
FUUUUUUUUUU!
the hell?! don't do that!
don't end it like that!
this definitely the worst/best cliffhanger I have ever witnessed!
what am I supposed to do now?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
what's gonna happen next!? OH NOOOOOOOEEZZZ! :)))
Arantxa2020 chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Ouch... So mean Erik
Now to watch the fireworks go off...
I-Promised-You-A-Rose-Garden chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Aww, poor Alex:( He's a man now, with adult feelings and emotions-not even one of Charles' students anymore. Gotta feel for him. And Max and Ororo are adorable! Ok...lol i think that's all i have to say about this great chapter. Oh, and *gasp* they're going to have a showdown! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Destroya Black chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Plz I need more desperately! Loving this fic 3
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
OMG! Good chapter!
tuila chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Another lovely update. I really enjoy getting to see the other characters' points of view, especially your Sean, who fandom seems to enjoy casting as a clueless stoner a lot of time. Here he seems really observant and insightful. It's nice to see.

I don't know why, but I find the idea of kid!Ororo in general just adorable, and she and Max together are too sweet. I'm a little worried about Max getting too attached to the idea of One Big Happy Family, because even if that is the endgame, it's not going to be an easy trip and I don't want to see him too disappointed.

Hank with kids is also just too cute. I like Max and Ororo roping him into their schemes.

And what a way to end the chapter. I'm just gonna sit here dying with anticipation until the next update. Definitely Charles and Erik need to talk, but I don't think Erik has the slightest clue what he's in for. It almost makes me feel a little sorry for him. Almost.
Nobs chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
I like the story. Thanks for sharing.
300 chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Let's talk. Yeah, LET THEM TALK! Can't wait for the next chapter. PLEASE
Narutoske chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Great chapter.

It's about time these two will talk.

Update soon.
saint.my.ass chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Finally! Though I agree more with Sean's plan of letting them fuck it out. A room without metal can't be that hard to find... A wood cabin?
Extra-fried-noodles chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Amazing chapter!
Can't wait for the next! A bitch fight between these lovebirds is always popcorn worthy!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Good chapter! D
tuila chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
I'm not actually reading this fic on this site (been following it on AO3), but I don't have an account there and this fic is too great for me not to leave a review.

When I noticed this prompt on the meme, I was hoping someone would fill it, and this story is just perfect. Your Max is completely adorable- I want to hug him to pieces. And I tend to be a little cautious about original characters, because too often I think they're just author-inserts or Mary Sues. But Max is great- I think he feels like a real little boy, granted a telepathic one. His confession to Erik about the things he overhears about Charles just about broke my heart. And I'm hoping Erik gets his act together, because how could he walk away from such a sweetheart?

I think your flashback was very well done, and it flowed well into place. I like getting to see the happy times between Charles and Erik. Love the description of that one photo. A perfect choice to include- that is like *the* Cherik image. I wouldn't say no to reading a few more of those letters, either, if they end up fitting in. _

I want so badly for them all to have a happy ending, but I want to see Erik (and Raven) really grovel for it first, because they both just treated Charles terribly and I can't help but be firmly on his side. But I do love your characterizations of Erik and Raven- they've made mistakes, but they aren't irredeemable. And I'm also glad that you didn't dismiss Charles' hurts and had him immediately forgive the two of them, like so often (rather unrealistically, I think) happens in fic. If a happy ending comes, the characters would all have worked for it, and I can believe it.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »