Reviews for My Name is Max
tsukicchan chapter 21 . 5/20/2016
I spent my entire day to read this and it makes me cry, squeal, frown and smile all the time :')
THIS IS A GREAAAAT STORY OMG ABSOLUTELY MY FAVE FOR THIS PAIRING! X"3
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
AMAZING! LOVED EVERY CHAPTER! GREAT JOB!
SoulMore chapter 21 . 3/11/2016
FAN!~
LillyGirl310 chapter 21 . 3/10/2016
Awe I am glad that they are starting to work things out and do what is best for Max and for both of them, as for the girl they are talking about I wish them the best of luck with recruiting her because they are going to need it lol.
Please update soon and I will review again.
Till Next Time
Missy the Least chapter 21 . 3/9/2016
Finally, Finally FINALLY!

Hip hip hooray for Erik and Charles finally getting their shit together, and the beginning of happily ever after.

And thank you for bringing this story so fittingly full circle. It's been a long while, but I've loved every bit of it (except the 'get that hairy beast Logan off of my sweet Charles' and even that I guiltily enjoyed once the shock wore off).

Don't be a stranger, come back soon with more!
sami1010220 chapter 20 . 8/18/2015
Aaaaaahhhhhh, why hasn't this been updated?!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I love how you're inserting little flashbacks in here. it adds a whole new level to the story.
yume chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
update soon!
mfm2885 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
That was so deep and wonderful. Raven was always so sweet, a little misunderstanding changed everything...
mfm2885 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
*speechless*
mfm2885 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Well, I'm a little confused, the italic part happened before or after their meeting on the kitchen?
mfm2885 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
ahhhh, right! Now I have the answer - it wasn't because of his helmet, but because he didn't read the letters! That makes a lot of sense hahahaha cool, Charles remained to keep his posture and pride. I loved him being a badass :P
mfm2885 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
You are AMAZING! Maybe he was kept in the dark because of Erik's helmet? The impulsiveness on Max is adorable! Cute! I think that Erik could have cried. A little. Very little?
mfm2885 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Ok, this got me. I'm jumping to the next chapter!
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
After reading "Beginning and End", I HAD to read this one. How old is Max in this chapter? I loved how "childish" he is! I find it hard to write kids personalities, because I don't know them very weel haha
201 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »