Reviews for My Name is Max
Guest chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
Bae, you promised an epilogue and I just have to say...
I damn well hate you.
Because this is beautiful and sad and all in between and I've literally been crying while I was reading most of this. Since the first chapter I've been in tears.
Of course some chapters I didnt cry over, chapter 13 for example. Not that logan isn't damn how, ot that I don't like him with them, it's just that I don't believe in friend with benefits. Specially if they're that close. And feelings. Unrequited from one or to someone else by the other. But yeah, I love this thing so please, epilogue/continuation?
By the way, I ship logan and erik more.
And, uhm... *puppydog eyes* slashy-threesome? *puppy eyes intensifies*
acelynne1 chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
I see that it's almost been a year since you've update. Please update this. It is so good.
erinmason chapter 20 . 5/21/2014
Please continue ... :(
SoulMore chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
FAN!
DuckSauceee chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
Mein gott! It's the new year and all I wanted for Christmas was for this story to be completed when I came back to it...Please, pleaaaaseee finish this amazing story! I will cry, CRY if you don't.
luna snow demon chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
After reading this chapter I so started thinking of Charles, Erik, and Logan in a threeway... Wow my fangirl mind..
LillyGirl310 chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
What a great story and it has giving me a lot of ideas for my own story/ies but i still have a bit of planning to do before i start writing it.
Please update soon and i will review again.
Till Next Time.
Kokoro chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
No no no NO!
You will not do this to me!
I stayed up until the wee hours of the night reading this amazing story and you now you need to hurry up and update the last 2 chapters! You HAVE to finish this story (and sooooon. Like as in tomorrow or something!)! It's your civic duty!
I need some serious Clerik action! No more flashback teases you sadist!

Btw I actually love your story, it's freaking amazing, but I can't gush over it until I read a satisfying ending!
mchllcam11 chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
I believe this is the one of cutest things I have ever read.
shobe09 chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
Nice! Great story can't wait for the epiologue. :) keep up the great writing skills and stories.
tuila chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
Hooray for an update!

As I've gushed before, I love the way you incorporate flashbacks into the chapters. They really flush out the characters and backstories and I love all three of these to pieces.

Ouch, these departures hurt. I feel bad for Charles losing two of his supports so close together, but I think Logan was right in that Charles would use him as an excuse to keep distance between himself and Erik. Sometimes I wish this 'verse had all the AUs, because I love this Charles and Logan together almost as much as I love Charles and Erik, and I wish they could have their chance, too. Same goes for Charles and Alex. I was glad to see that glimpse of the past- how Alex tries to step up and help Charles deal. And double ouch for Alex being the one to convince Charles to write to Erik, getting his hopes back up, actually being right about Erik but not knowing that Erik would be an idiot and never read the letters. I think Alex made a really wise choice with leaving, and kudos to him for handling it well and not just up and leaving Charles hurting over it.

Max is such an adorable sweet baby; I'm sorry for him that he's hurt by Raven and Alex leaving, but it doesn't have to be forever, after all, and Max still has lots of people who love him. Max and Ororo continue to be so sweet together.

Only two more chapters- that's such a bittersweet realization. But I'm looking forward to them. Good luck with the writing. :)
Narutoske chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Great chapter.

Update soon.
FireUpTheIQ chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Wow I nearly forgot about this fic sorry but I'm reading it again and I love it XD hope u update soon :)
Hope chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
I have only four words for you: I love your story
kishe chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
update agen soon! cant wait for the next chapter. :)
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »