Reviews for Capricious Thought
WinchesterGranger chapter 1 . 8/4
Aaa this hurt but at the same time was so funny. I do see this as being the main resons Tony takes Loki so persanaly in Avengers and why Loki fixasts on him. I realy like this fic and how it points this out in the charecters. I thinck you did a realy great job at this.
lw117149 chapter 1 . 5/20
Lol nice very nice i dan see that so much
Noventia chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
When I think about it, there is a similarity between Loki and Tony. I imagine that it would get more pronounced the angrier Tony gets, as then he'd be more ruthless and manipulative. I loved this fic!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Yeah, I noticed they had similarities at time too but I love fanfictions when they emphasise certain things to really show you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Tony's reaction to Steve taking his book -

"You just took my book. You don't just take my book."

That is the reaction of me when someone takes my book - though there may be more yelling and injury
Red Raven Quarrells chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Good and was this just created or do you really think Tony acts like Loki
tahalastarnine chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Yes, yes, and yes. This is awesome and true and if you look at both Tony and Loki's past from a wider view, they're actually really similar. Thank you for writing this. :D
Luce-san chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I noticed it too, it's why I like them both so much! They're really such interesting characters.
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This was really cool! It has a certain edge to it that I like. Tony really is the human version of Loki in many ways. It's just good he's on the good side. He'd make one evil villain. I wonder if Loki kmows. Anyways! Thanks for writing and posting!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Ah... It all makes sense now, huh? XD
I liked these comparisons. They were fun to read.
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
That, was touching and slightly depressing, wonderful job.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Fascinating. :-)
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Really interesting idea, and wonderfully written. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013