Reviews for Hackamore 13 : California
Madances chapter 10 . 2/4
Thank you so much for completing this story and I am waiting eagerly for the next one. Thank you again. Tracy
solista chapter 10 . 2/1
The narration was near perfect... I could see the
strain between Murdoch and Johnny and the frustration
Good race.
solista chapter 4 . 2/1
Nice first meeting.
solista chapter 2 . 2/1
"don't cling to the past at the expense of the present" good advice for
the young Lancer.
solista chapter 1 . 2/1
Love it so far. I can almost see the train and assorted passengers.
Madances chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Please finish this story! Tracy
Cadillac Red chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Another wonderful chapter! The descriptions are so well drawn, you can hear the music and smell the food - as always with your stories. And the characters are perfectly drawn, the people we know and love yet slowly growing in their knowledge of their shared history and the relationships. I can't wait for the next chapter!
aloha94 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Really now? Why would this young man be looking for Johnny? Loved this chapter. :) Johnny's diversionary tactic was especially entertaining. Looking forward to your next update.
Laureen chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Love this chapter ending alluding to Johhny's "other" identity. Can't wait to see how you have Charles find out! Hope to see another hapter soon :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
This is such fantastic writing, captures the characters so well. A pleasure to read, thanks!
sherry57 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
I've been reading this on Lancer_writers and like all your stories love it! I love the relationship between Johnny and Scott. There is so much respect here. Both looking out for each other but giving the other the space to react to the situation the way they see fit. Looking forward to the next chapter.
aloha94 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
And finally, the entrance of my favorite character. :)