Reviews for Pity
Sassyvampmama chapter 6 . 12/8/2017
Awwww... Thanks for sharing.
Love it chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
I love nerdward the best. There aren’t enough out there in the fanfic world. Too many cocky, arrogant, perpetually smirking Edwards.
Ajfflady chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
Sweaterward was also sweetward. A lovely novella of the one who got away. Thank you for sharing.
GorGirl chapter 6 . 10/10/2017
Sweet story! Thanks!
GorGirl chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
Yay!
GorGirl chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
Rose knows how to make amends.
GorGirl chapter 3 . 10/10/2017
How will they get together again?
GorGirl chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
Rose can be so mean!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
I bet there's more to Edward than meets the eye!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
Awwww, that was a really sweet chapter. Very cute ending . Thank you.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
That was so cute. Him telling her he remembered each and every interaction with her through school. How he's thought about her once a day since. How he couldn't believe it was her at the bar that night. I loved that Bella messed up his hair, got his glasses back on him and then told him how she thought of his appearance. Then she straight up attacked him. Loved that kiss!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
Although she trying to do right by Bella by going to Edward, I still don't like Rose's attitude. First impressions and all of that. Edward said he didn't want to change for anyone. First thing Rose does is change him. So, she's telling him right off the bat that he's not good enough for Bella unless he changes. Emmett was suggesting it to Edward but, he wasn't so harsh about it. Edward was thinking about it, but hadn't yet made up hsi mind. Rose barrels into his home uninvited and changes his clothes, his hair and sends him off blind without his glasses.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
your Emmett is wonderful. I really hope you keep him away from that horrid Rose. She does not deserve this Emmett. I hope Edward works up the courage to answer Bella back.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
I really, really hate your Rose. What a bitch. Even after she realized that he had heard her, she still said more.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Sounds more like Bella is hanging out with the wrong person in Rose. She was harsh and cold, not to mention rude.