Reviews for You Don't Own Me
FrenzyVammi chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
Oh love this story so much!
Everything seems perfectly reasonable umm
Well. I think u left out the details about christine going to Erik conference, declaring him doing shark fin business. So his father did? Not him? She hasnt ask erik after thier marriage?
Anyway, luv it! Erik couldnt be ANY LOVELIER! So happy adorable couple!
katniss the writer chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
I love u and this story love it
belleange48 chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
Thank you for this lovely story. All the best. Regards.
alexandrascupoftea chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
AWWWWWWW THIS WAS JUST THE SWEETEST CHAPTER EVER! I LOVE Erik as a daddy, oh my goodness poor Erik, Emma seems like quite the little terror! I was just smiling so dopey and big throughout the entire chapter, every single sentence just depicted the adorableness of Emma and the adorableness of Erik as a daddy to a little mischievous girl like Emma! x)
This chapter is absolutely too cute for words, I'm so glad you included it, I think it may just be my favorite chapter frmo You Don't Own Me now! Thank you so so much for it, and I look forward to reading your new POTO phic! ;D

-Alexandra
trrmo77 chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
What a fun bonus chapter! That was great! Now I want to read the entire story from Erik's perspective - it's adorable!

Thanks for sharing with us! Have a blessed Christmas season!
PhantomFan01 chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
Tut tut lying to your wife :/ Yay bonus chapter :) Loved it :D
nerdyperformer chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
YAYAYAYAY! BONUS CHAPTER!
this was so cool to read, the truth behind the first day as a dad.
thank you so much for this chapter. i'm really going to miss your updates and this story. thank you for everything.
Allanna Stone chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
nice chappie. update soon, pleasy sneezy? or is this the ending?
Mya chapter 23 . 12/9/2012
Oh I love the timing! I do believe that there are fifteen days till Xmas so yeah. LOL! okay. I'll stop being stupid and I will congratulate you.
Congratulations on the wonderful story. I don't usually read modern day stories but this one was called for. Absolutely brilliant. Thank You. I loved Cal he reminded me so much of my own brother just a little more pervy. What you did with Greggory and Maurice really shocked me and freaked me out, I am glad Emma was safe. I like the way you wrote the story, especially Erik. Erik's behaviour is a big thing for me, some people make him mean, some make him too nice but ironically you made him just right. I thought it was tragic how Erik's face came to be marred, and then for Greggory to blame it on Christine just pisses me off but really brought light to the story and made it extremely interesting. Well Happy Christmas! And thank you for the enthralling story.
PhantomMalevolence chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
I so didn't want to read this but something tells that this isn't the end lol xD. You did a really nice job, sweet chapters are definitely your thing ;)
katniss the writer chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
TWO WORDS I THINK... AWSOME SAUCE AMAZING I LOVE YOUR STORY LOVEIT!
katniss the writer chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is a very nice story i love it keep writing
PhantomFan01 chapter 23 . 12/5/2012
Awww so sweet love this chapter _ Loved the story too :)
PhanTamxRose chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
Awww! I'm so sad it's over :( Great ending! You had better write another Phantom story REAL soon or I might just punjab ya ;)
alexandrascupoftea chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
Awwww I can't believe it's over! This is one of my favorite phanphics ever. I seriously just can't believe this story is over, I started reading it when it was only five chapters in progress and now look where we're at-I felt like I grew along with this story as it continued and the amount of chapters increased! I love the intensely nervous Erik as Christine is in labor x) I loved it all. I am going to miss this story so, so much! It's going to be weird not seeing it being updated and waiting for the next chapter to be posted, I would literally always squeal with delight everytime I checked my favorites to see that "You Don't Know Me" was updated! :')
I just...ahhh it's really, really over! It hasn't really hit me yet that it REALLY is over. Wow I keep saying that haha, but it's just so weird to me! You did a truly amazing job on this story, as well as "To Live in Love." Erik and Christine's love truly shone on each! However, you are missing a key point in both stories-there is no music in Erik or Christine's life. Without music, Erik is nothing. Music was the very basis of his soul. And Christine grew up surrounded by music. It doesn't matter if the phanphic is AU, modern day, set right after POTO or LND-there HAS to be music, otherwise Erik would not be Erik. Other than that, you did a really amazing job on both! I highly, highly enjoyed reading this story. Thank you so much for taking the effort and writing this story for us Erik and POTO lovers, I really can't say enough good things about this phanphic. I can't wait to read your next one, and hopefully you will write many, many more phanphics in the future. :)

-Alexandra