Reviews for You Don't Own Me
grandma paula chapter 23 . 1/16
i often ssearch back through the phantom archives when the update on the first page are slow. i just walk around the pages and see what i missed. i missed you story...sweet and refreshing. nice job indeed.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 24 . 5/25/2014
Lol poor Erik! Kids!
FrenzyVammi chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
Oh love this story so much!
Everything seems perfectly reasonable umm
Well. I think u left out the details about christine going to Erik conference, declaring him doing shark fin business. So his father did? Not him? She hasnt ask erik after thier marriage?
Anyway, luv it! Erik couldnt be ANY LOVELIER! So happy adorable couple!
katniss the writer chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
I love u and this story love it
belleange48 chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
Thank you for this lovely story. All the best. Regards.
alexandrascupoftea chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
AWWWWWWW THIS WAS JUST THE SWEETEST CHAPTER EVER! I LOVE Erik as a daddy, oh my goodness poor Erik, Emma seems like quite the little terror! I was just smiling so dopey and big throughout the entire chapter, every single sentence just depicted the adorableness of Emma and the adorableness of Erik as a daddy to a little mischievous girl like Emma! x)
This chapter is absolutely too cute for words, I'm so glad you included it, I think it may just be my favorite chapter frmo You Don't Own Me now! Thank you so so much for it, and I look forward to reading your new POTO phic! ;D

-Alexandra
trrmo77 chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
What a fun bonus chapter! That was great! Now I want to read the entire story from Erik's perspective - it's adorable!

Thanks for sharing with us! Have a blessed Christmas season!
PhantomFan01 chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
Tut tut lying to your wife :/ Yay bonus chapter :) Loved it :D
nerdyperformer chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
YAYAYAYAY! BONUS CHAPTER!
this was so cool to read, the truth behind the first day as a dad.
thank you so much for this chapter. i'm really going to miss your updates and this story. thank you for everything.
Allanna Stone chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
nice chappie. update soon, pleasy sneezy? or is this the ending?
Mya chapter 23 . 12/9/2012
Oh I love the timing! I do believe that there are fifteen days till Xmas so yeah. LOL! okay. I'll stop being stupid and I will congratulate you.
Congratulations on the wonderful story. I don't usually read modern day stories but this one was called for. Absolutely brilliant. Thank You. I loved Cal he reminded me so much of my own brother just a little more pervy. What you did with Greggory and Maurice really shocked me and freaked me out, I am glad Emma was safe. I like the way you wrote the story, especially Erik. Erik's behaviour is a big thing for me, some people make him mean, some make him too nice but ironically you made him just right. I thought it was tragic how Erik's face came to be marred, and then for Greggory to blame it on Christine just pisses me off but really brought light to the story and made it extremely interesting. Well Happy Christmas! And thank you for the enthralling story.
PhantomMalevolence chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
I so didn't want to read this but something tells that this isn't the end lol xD. You did a really nice job, sweet chapters are definitely your thing ;)
katniss the writer chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
TWO WORDS I THINK... AWSOME SAUCE AMAZING I LOVE YOUR STORY LOVEIT!
katniss the writer chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is a very nice story i love it keep writing
PhantomFan01 chapter 23 . 12/5/2012
Awww so sweet love this chapter _ Loved the story too :)