Reviews for A Second Chance
Caterang chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Love your storyline! Keep writing PLEASE!
Just a few constructive criticism here; just watch your grammar, 'they want Waka dead' not died. Just little things like that will make your story easier to read. Other than that, your story seems great, But. You. Need. To. Write. More..
DragoonDraconain chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
WHERE IS THE NEXT ONE
Shadowclanwarrior chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Love it :D! Can't wait for the next chapter!
FIckerkdn chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
This is another good chapter. :) Nice job. There is just one error, fallow should be follow. However nonetheless it was another good chapter. :D
Netsrik chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
You should really continue this series. I love reading it and it isnt a generic kind that you find on here. Please continue!
MessengerFox chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Y U CLIFFHANG!? MOAR. Now. I will tie you to a chair and you will write.
Lol but seriously awesome chapter I love the idea and the scene about that one cut made me tear up theoretically haha
FIckerkdn chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Cliffhanger! Makes me want to see what happens next. Just a note: There are a few errors in this chapter, spell checking and self- proofreading will help you spot them. but I liked this chapter all the same. . Keep writing.
KonekoYoukai chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
OMG CLIFFIE

I need to write my own XD Sadly, there are many other plot bunnies garnering for my attention.

I loved the idea of Lika being able to see Ammy's true form. It just fits.
Blood-Sucker-1428 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Ah! Please update soon! You've got me hooked!
FIckerkdn chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Aww this is cute. I liked this chapter a lot. :) Keep writing more.
KonekoYoukai chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
This is beautifully written.

I hope you still don't mind if I use it as a story idea...eventually...sorry I'm taking so long; I've got an odd combination of writer's block and too many plot bunnies to count! XD

...though I should probably wait on this so there aren't two similar plot stories coming out at the same time (assuming you're going to continue this)
Dragonmorph chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is a new idea I haven't seen in the Okami section. I love AmmyxWaka and despite this being pretty sad, this has potential for a fugitive story between the two defying the gods' will. I actually had dreams about higher gods controlling Amaterasu into doing the dirty work, but lets not go there... I just have a weird imagination.

*ahem* If you do continue this, it would make a very interesting story.
SamLkj chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Sweet, simple, and touching.
MessengerFox chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
'.') - This Kirby looking huggy thingy wants more. Oh and so do I :D
KonekoYoukai chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love this...so sad and sweet...kinda made me want to cry a little...

I think this would make for a really interesting multichapter fic, with Ammy having to hide and protect herself and Waka from the other gods. Them as fugitives isn't a plotline that's ever really used to my knowledge, but done in this way I think it's actually somewhat believable.

Umm, if you don't mind- that is if your not going to continue this- is it alright if I write something like that inspired by it? *points to above*