Reviews for Wanderings
Lonelygirl001 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I've stumbled onto all of your stories and find myself enjoying them immensely! I hope you do more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Good story
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Very nicely done.
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Metcalf1991,

I enjoyed your story Wanderings very much. It was at least charming. (I can't think of the correct adjective presently.) I also liked your point of view as you were writing. It was nice to see what both Christy and Dr. MacNeill were thinking. Nice plot; both main characters were respectful of each other. Thank you for writing such a good and decent story! Lisa Cooper
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is lovely! (:
DancingDoula chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Great story! I didn't mind that the point of view started with Christy and ended with Neil. I thought you did a wonderful job capturing what I'm sure they were thinking!
Melissa72 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Well done. I can't tell you how I miss the simplicity and goodness of that lost time. I think it would behoove all humanity to be rid of tv, movies, etc...and return to books, music and living with others face to face.

Fav part was the nap...an intimate gesture of trust. Liked it. Miss the series but grateful you are sharing the gift God gave you with us. God bless
Kathy chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Thank you! That was a wonderful story. I wanted more!
calmingbreez chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I love it! Thank you so much for writing Christy fanfic!
readingfrenzy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was amazing! I especially liked the review of the sketch book and Neil finding his picture. Very lovely, well written story. I hope you will write more. Thanks.