Reviews for Playing Cold and Imagining Dragons
Santesia chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
I loved this, really hope u continue :)
Taz chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
How does bella have friends? Terrible writing
Yali.Page chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
I all ready reviewed the last chapter so I'll write my new comment here:

I wonder if they will have the talk before they do it lol
We still don't know Edward relationship history...
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
Yali.Page chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
We still don't know for sure if Edward is a virgin or not... They have to have the past relationship talk!
And I'm really enjoying this story, they are really cute here!
sheen beans chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Excuse me, I was quite hooked into this story. I ended up crying when I realized it wasn't finished. Do you know when it will be finished?
Fairest of Them All chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Very cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I loved this story. Please do not make Edward some kind of manwhore who slept with half of his old school (I hate that so many authors have the compulsion to do that because it is so much sweeter when they get to experience intimacy together for the first time) and let them have their first everything with each other. The Edward-is-not-a-virgin-thing would not go well with this kind of sweet story. Thanks!
littlestar1988 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I don't usually review but just gotta say how much I loved that you made Edward qoute Imagine dragons. Love that band!
Leibeezer chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I just found this story, and I'm loving it. Can you please write about the prom, I would really like to read about it.
bronzed topaz chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
That end still got me the second time around with the "This is para-para-p-paradise." line. I don't know how you made that non-cheesy, but you did! Wish I had that talent…
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Well… When Bella and Alice had their laughing session when Edward thought Emmett was Bella's boyfriend, I almost choked on the bite of food I was eating because I was laughing so hard. The tears just dried. My stomach hurt. It was awesome.

And such a cute story. I love how she stayed so in character throughout the whole story, but managed to change her views on certain things. It was so adorable! She's so funny.

Thank you for writing and sharing this with us all!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
this was such a fun read :) i love your way of writing from Edward's POV :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Very nice, great read. I think you'd write an awesome prom night. I'd read it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
You should do a prom chapter and a going off to NY chapter.