Reviews for Blizzard Baby
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Perfect. Especially loved the ending!
Liraeyn chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Biology flash fact: contractions start before the water breaks in 90% of births.

Okay, now on with the story.
LivyRox chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Awwwwwwww Kristen that's beautiful! I've really enjoyed this story, it's one of your best XD

My wifi is down :( so I won't be on kik for a while...I'll PM you soon though!

And YES! Definately a sequel! Maybe when Hope is about a year old, there could be a case that involves her? Ooh, idk how you would do this, but maybe someone from Ziva's past claims to be Hope's real father, then switches the DNA tests so they all believe him? It would cause great Tiva tension! Obviously Hope would be Tony's, but that could be an interesting idea to mess around with?!

But this was brilliant, and would be fine without a sequel. Well done!

-Livy xoxo
smellythepirate chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
.askjfaksfjasfklalsflkjaskfas jfsd

ME NO CAN TAKE LE CUTENESS

also you're going to hate me, but this review is going to be your 69th...which is an odd number... :P

I'm sorry kstew! XD

Okay, this review sucks, but I'm tired but you should know that I loved the chapter and the name was cute (hadn't heard of anyone use the name Hope :P), and I just really loved the last line :)))

enjoy the uneven number of review teeeheeeeee
conservativegirl chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Awwww!:) great last chapter, I love the name!
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
I love this story. I'm kinda sad that it's over now. You should do a sequal to this, with them raising their daughter.
Courtzylovesit chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
A beautiful story with a beautiful ending! Really enjoyed it and sad that its finished! But well done, I'm looking forward to reading more from you in the future!
Court :)
CrimeGirlMariah2000 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Sequel please.
7Seven7 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
yey! great story I loved it!
silvermoon217 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
A sweet story. Thanks for sharing it with us. I would love to see more adventures with Hope!
zats chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
A great story and I enjoyed the entry of Hope Talia into the world.
LittleMissBrit chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Sad to see it go but awesome story :D
Aliyah-Shalom-David34 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
really nice so far! i hope you update soon
runner229 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
More? Please? Pretty please?
LivyRox chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Aww yay, the baby's coming! Update soon, and I'll kik you later

Btw Vi wants to do some RP soon...you up for it?!

-Livy xoxo