Reviews for Denial
killie 64 chapter 2 . 17h
At first I was really upset that this was left in limbo. So, I took a few deep breaths and calmed down.

You never shy away from writing these two in a totally unexpected angle. And that my friend is so refreshing, intriguing and unique.

Although I still believe this fic deserves at least another chapter, that choice is up to you. I'm good either way. Just know I will hit the 'follow story' button in case you decide to come back to it at some point.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us all, cheers xK64x : ) : )
Pamba chapter 2 . 3/7
Ugggg! This is a good story that has such high emotion. Why oh why do you leave your readers hanging. If your muse is gone ask for suggestion but please finish this story.
cdownes chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Ouch ... hanging here
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Hey...dont leave us hanging on too long. Really great story,plus really pulls at tye heart strings. Cant wait for more!
MadAsAHatter3 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
MOAR?! Please? :( where have you gone? :( this is one of my faves...
Louee chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Beautiful. Please keep on writing! :)
Goven chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
poor maura and jane :( please update fast
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Please update,hope more,thank you
IsaBabisa chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Man, this is a good story. I read the first chapter when it was brand new and then lost track of it. But alas I found it again and now I sure hope I don't lose track of it again. This is a good powerful story. You simply MUST continue.
Pleeeeeease?
Great powerful chapter. Poor Maura.
Norpan chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Hey, I really liked how this story started out. Any that you will continue this story? Please?
Layla Adams chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Would love to see an update!
jesse g chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
that was great,please continue.
Alexawynters chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
OMMFG WHY IS THERE NOT ANOTHER CHAPTER?! made the mistake of reading this just before my college algebra class and now im in tears. youuuu suck, give me more so i can not cry before class! :P good fic, very emotional, i really felt it.
pious chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
omfg god Jane needs omfg just pissed at her still
Ts chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
So so heartbreaking... Bloody Jane why can't she open her feelings first...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »