Reviews for Countdown to Oblivion
Izzfrogger chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
OMG, I've always loved the idea jack was brought back before the gamestation too... :) Particularly liked year 68901 (awww!) and conversation with master in your fic (interesting/clever take). I'll admit I wasn't quite convinced by characterisation (e.g. would John fold that easily, could he oppose his impulsive nature?) but I really liked the interesting take on Jack's changing feelings as he ages and what could happen (becoming the big bad... ? :p). So sad that Jack became what he didnt want to be. Even sadder Doc gets limelight at end, poor Jack...:'( Lol, I swear that's his plot summary! Thanks for uploading :p
Elwaith chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I realized - you don't say whether or not Jack actually pushes the button. He doesn't right? Please tell me he doesn't.
Theano chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Good lord. Powerful. Lots of goosebumps! Telling it backwards was fantastic!
MadnessMantra chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Guest: He tried that, sometime between years 118,245 and 201,237, but it didn't work. The Bad Wolf made his entire existence a fixed event, so changing his personal past became impossible.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
He could have tried making it so that he never met Rose. Then she wouldn't have brought him back to life...
Kaynara-Randomness chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
...I have no words. That was amazing. The decision to work backwards through the timeline was inspired. I...ah, I really don't know how to express the brilliance of this. I love it.
Angelina Harkness chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Jack destroying the universe because he wants to die...dark, pretty dark. So dark that is was great! I like the way you described Jack through the whole story: dark, mad, bored, old and alone. Sad when he met Ianto in the past and couldn't remember him. Excelent story! :)
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was... dark, and heartbreakingly believable. Really enjoyed it. Thank you.