Reviews for A Presidential Love Affair
mdf2136 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Great chapter!
chartwilightmom chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
i'm just glad that alice and bella have each other to talk like this, being in their positions, they have a unique perspective of what the other goes through, nice update, keep it coming when you can!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
I glad that Bella and Alice have each other to bounce their relationship issues off and get advice. Though, they both seem to be at a bit of an impasse until after the election. Maybe Jasper will reconsider. And, Bella and Edward will be able to go more public.

Thanks!

Sally
jerseygirl67 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Happy that Bella and Edward are together, sad that Alice and Jasper haven't found their way yet. Can't wait to see how all of it turns out.
Kalla Kalia chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE :P
figment7 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
I liked this chapter. I liked having Bella and Alice doing lunch. I think Jasper needs to transfer to the U. S. Treasury. Isn't that the main business of the Secret Service was originally for?
AntiRebel chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
oh i hope jasper can figure out a way to be with alice. and perhaps do i see a dip in a pool for our dear bella and edward? thanks for the update! It's a snow day here and this was great to read!
alc1002 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Can't wait to read more
misskrista chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
I was so excited for an update for this story! I know what you mean about crazy lives mine isn't going to slow down till my mini vacation it the end of march. This was a great chapter and let's hope jasper reconsiders and makes a huge move and let's bring on Florida!
dowlingnana chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Aww so Bella got some sweet time with Edward and a hickey to boot, lol. Hopefully Jasper will come around and not be able to resist his feelings for Alice. Ooh I hope Fla. will be very special for our couple. YES! thanx for the update ;o)
Darcyfan14 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Awesome!
princess07890 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
That was amazing :) I loved it!
flower123 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Nice to have the alice and bella moment a little sex in the city moment lol
debslmac chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
:) loved this
Maplestyle chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Alice is a pushy little thing lol. I feel bad for her about Jasper though. Can't wait for more.
1,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »