Reviews for A Presidential Love Affair
Lurecyka chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
So happy for this upadate ! Thanks bb ! Love it !
twilightnaley19 chapter 22 . 2/22/2013
Loved this chapter. Loved the bonding time. Update soon
tite-lilith chapter 22 . 2/22/2013
Thank you!
HockeyChick10 chapter 22 . 2/22/2013
Edward can come surprise me anytime. Loved their girl time :)
jennayg123 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Poor Alice! This girl needs a break on the Jasper front! At least he let her know that he's interested! And I'm super excited for the Florida trip- hope our two with the budding relationship gets some kind of alone time!
AddyD90 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Loved it
twicrazreader chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Hey Mugs:
I glad for a little Alice and Bella time.
they both sounded a little more mature at this lunch.
Marie
twicrazreader
mountainlion718 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
i'm glad they get to spend some kind of time together...
mdf-2136 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Great chapter!
chartwilightmom chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
i'm just glad that alice and bella have each other to talk like this, being in their positions, they have a unique perspective of what the other goes through, nice update, keep it coming when you can!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
I glad that Bella and Alice have each other to bounce their relationship issues off and get advice. Though, they both seem to be at a bit of an impasse until after the election. Maybe Jasper will reconsider. And, Bella and Edward will be able to go more public.

Thanks!

Sally
jerseygirl67 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Happy that Bella and Edward are together, sad that Alice and Jasper haven't found their way yet. Can't wait to see how all of it turns out.
Kalla Kalia chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE :P
figment7 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
I liked this chapter. I liked having Bella and Alice doing lunch. I think Jasper needs to transfer to the U. S. Treasury. Isn't that the main business of the Secret Service was originally for?
AntiRebel chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
oh i hope jasper can figure out a way to be with alice. and perhaps do i see a dip in a pool for our dear bella and edward? thanks for the update! It's a snow day here and this was great to read!
1,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »