Reviews for A Presidential Love Affair
amyXD chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Yes! I love this. I am interested in politics, so this is the PERFECT story for me! Haha you should definitely continue this cause I already love where this is heading.

amy.
robownsme chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really hope you continue with this. What an interesting idea for a fic. I already like your Bella so much and can't wait to meet Edward. A sweet older Edward is ALWAYS welcome. :)
grtchn chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow. I haven't read fanfic in about 2 years and I decided to jump back in a few days ago and you have a new story! Sweet! Liking it so far :)
Ana chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loved it! It sounds promising! You should definately continue
princess07890 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh wow, sounds great so far! I really loved it! Found one really tiny mistake, here "our father's won", it should be "fathers", since it is more than one father doing the winning. Anyway, cannot wait for more!
CCHemmingsworth chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Pretty good so far. I hope the age difference between Edward and Bella isn't too large.
mialuvtwilight chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Looking forward to this!
Read-Aholic13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Liking it so far.! Can't wait for more.
antupi1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Sounds intresting :0
Lorna jones chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Def continue can't wait for more xx
JLS0823 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loving the idea for your new story and looking forward to more.
andreacf77 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Fantastic first chapter! Can't wait to read more. Thank you for sharing your story.
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
please keep writing you're awesome.
Question: Why Cullen and no Swam?
GethrenNZ chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
love this:) would love to see where it goes, I say continue.
kirster226 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I'm definitely interested in this story so I hope you continue to post chapters. One question I have was about Alice. I'm not completely sure what her father's position in D.C. is. You mentioned that both of their father's won the ticket for the elections, so I'm curious to know what his job is. Thanks for posting. I hope I get to read the next chapter soon.
1,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »