Reviews for A Presidential Love Affair
kirster226 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I'm definitely interested in this story so I hope you continue to post chapters. One question I have was about Alice. I'm not completely sure what her father's position in D.C. is. You mentioned that both of their father's won the ticket for the elections, so I'm curious to know what his job is. Thanks for posting. I hope I get to read the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love this story! please continue writing it.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I'd love to read more! Definitely intriguing!
SugaransSweetXoXo chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was great! I'm definitely intrigued. I really hope you continue this!
owlsarebirdstoo chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really like politically set stories - actual books and fanfiction alike - this is only the second fanfic I've read so I'm excited! Please continue!

I'm not sure if I missed it or what but, why does Alice have security? I'm going to re-read but I'm just asking.

Thanks for writing!
BGAINES chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Yes continue with this story it sounds like it could be an amazing story I can't wait to see where you will take us next love your writing so very excited to read this one
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I am definitely intrigued and can't wait to read more! Question: why make Carlisle her father instead of Charlie...just curious. :)
mariga79 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
You should definately continue
Nonita chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loved it!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Look forward to seeing where you go with this.
tink loves a crooked smile chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
great story so far! hope you update soon! :)
JaN319 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I been wanting to read something like this for a while so thank you.
moremoo chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Defiantly intrigued. And can't wait for the next chapter. One question and not that it really matters but why Cullen and not Swan? Just wondering. Hope to hear from you soon.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I am intriged. Looking forward to the next chapter.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Great first chapter. I am excited to see where you take this. Please update soon!
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 Next »