Reviews for Staking a Claim
TheSingingPterodactyl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Gosh I've been too busy to read this and it makes me sad because that was completely adorable! How Connor made the move was perfect... It's different then most fanfics, yet sooo them. Loved it so much.

When she started laughing about living with Lester was perfect as well. lol I'm like 100 percent certain that's 'bout how it went down... haha!

"You can stake a claim too, but we'll not forget who made the first move, yeah?"

"Took you long enough," she teased back with a smile.

was a perfect ending.
Wonderful writing, of course! Loved it and missed it(missed reading your Conby)!
Sallad24601 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
OMG! SO CUTE! So, so adorable! Can’t believe it took me this long to read it! Love it! Love it so much! The way you mentioned ALL their sweetness… The entire time I was reading, I was trying DESPARATELY (and mostly failing…) to not grin and laugh so much because I’m in public… But I think if anyone saw my face while I was reading, they may be considering putting me in an asylum… SO CUTE! Love the idea of switching it up, have Connor pursuing Abby instead of the average series 3 fic. I would continue telling you how adorable this is, but… I think you got the idea… Definitely one of my favorites ever. :D Fantastic job!
(Also, where I am, there’s music playing, and I was worried about being able to block it out and read at first, but as I went on I completely forgot about the music! Now I’m trying to read a non-fic and the music is really distracting me, so again, great job on that!)
TheMusicKnows chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Brilliant as usual, your amazing
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I really liked Connor's consistent observations of Abby. He really did have the guts to go further with Abby, loved the ending there. They finally claimed each other :D
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
GAH! THAT WAS ADORABLE! Assertive!Connor is hot _ LOVE!
PrehistoricCat chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Yay! Loved this! ... So true, Connor *did* stop flirting with Abby just as she started to seem interested in him. These two confused the hell out of me, that's why I love writing them!
iEvenstarEstel chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was lovely. I enjoyed the sort of simple and matter of fact way you have them admitting and accepting their love for each other. Well done Connor for taking the lead and making Abby follow :)
bemcgee chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is brilliant. Very well written and super cute. I only just got into this show but I'm so in love with these two, its unreal. Great story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was very sweet and really in character for both of them. I'd forgotten how much I miss the show and it was lovely to have a bit of Connor and Abby together. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love it. What a nice take on their relationship for Connor to have figured out that Abby liked him and that he needed to make the move. I can totally see Connor being that aware of how Abby felt. I just wish we could've seen him do this in the show!
FLUFF-N-UTTER-1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Yay! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I saw that film with my girlfriend and my dogs a few years back. I still have all three films on DVD but it's been a while since I've seen any of them to be honest.
Rubytronix chapter 1 . 7/13/2012