Reviews for We are no longer illegal
You misspelled doctor just to let you know
EspirituDelMar chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
Look, I'm normally not one for criticism, but I feel I must tell you this: the plot moves too fast, and there are too spelling and grammar mistakes here to read it comfortably (I can't read more of this fic). This story would be great it you rewrote it again, but this time more slowly and carefully.
EspirituDelMar
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
use spell check there are a few that needed to be fixed
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
A son? Hmmmmm. interesting! :3
AkiraNatsume chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
Awe. At least they are happy. Any more chapters or a sequel?
kogouma chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree it seems xD
i think i'm going to fall in love with Jamie, he seems cute. that and i have a weakness for children, they always get me to smile and are adorable, when they're not having temper tantrums and making loud noises :D
SoulMore chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
FAN!
Captain Eric chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Even if you don't have spellcheck, I advise some kind of proofing. Maybe reread it a few times yourself or ask a few friends to proof it.
AmazingAwesomesauce chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Also, there is no/very little build up. It goes too fast.
AmazingAwesomesauce chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
I am intrigued at what will happen next, but every chapter I look at, it just gets worse and worse! Sometimes, the stances change to first person, there are typos everywhere, and the general way it was written was confusing.

Please review the entire story and fix these errors. Thanks.
Master-of-Masters chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
I am not even gonna ask how sherlock got preggers
but non the less it was a good story
Ja Ne
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Did you even bother to do a spell check on this? This fic has, without a doubt, the most spelling and grammar mistakes I have ever seen.
42Mulder chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
"But then again who wanted to change it?"

No one : )