Reviews for Digimon Tamers: The Next Generation
BEST OC Maker chapter 68 . 4/17/2014
Seriously? Worst ending of all!
BEST OC Maker chapter 50 . 4/17/2014
Witchmon is similar to Wizardmon in the Digimon Adventure, I'm almost fully sure you were inspired by Wizardmon to create her,
Bookworm Gal chapter 68 . 3/31/2013
Really, that's how you end it? By trapping Tomoyo, his partner, Takato, and Guilmon so that they'll be stuck wandering until the end of time? That's just pure evil. I really hope your new story is a sequel. Otherwise that's sort of a downer ending. Still, nice work.
KHLegacy chapter 68 . 3/31/2013
Dude this can't be the end Dexmon hasn't been defeated you have to have them do something good story
KHLegacy chapter 67 . 3/31/2013
Wow Cool So Grademon is still alive Takato and Guilmon are here to help in the final battle (Fanservice for me thank you very much) Nate is bac with the others and THIS IS THE FINAL BATTLE good chapter!
Bookworm Gal chapter 67 . 3/31/2013
Time for the final showdown. I look forward to it. Good luck.
NoirRenamon chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
KHLegacy chapter 66 . 3/29/2013
So everyones back together except Nate just one more guy left and they've got an army of their own good chapter!
KHLegacy chapter 65 . 3/29/2013
This was great Nate is gathering allies but they're in for an anti-Climatic let down keep up the good work
Bookworm Gal chapter 65 . 3/29/2013
More interesting family connections. Great work and I look forward to more. Good luck.
Bookworm Gal chapter 64 . 3/29/2013
One last Death General! Let's go beat him to a pulp. Good luck.
KHLegacy chapter 64 . 3/29/2013
Sweet they rescued Mia and Angewomon digivolved to Magnadramon very cool keep up the good work!
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Okay, one thing. WIZARDMON! Yes, ANOTHER FAN! XD Okay, you officially have caught my attention.
Bookworm Gal chapter 63 . 3/24/2013
Hey, Shibumi! There you are. I was wondering when we'd see you again. Great work.
KHLegacy chapter 63 . 3/23/2013
Well Mia may have gotten imprisoned but she found Shibumi hopefull Nate will help by killing off Gravimon or our heroes will hold together better then he thinks keep up the good work!