Reviews for The Crystal's Mistake
Wolfclaw of Mountain clan chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
My sister needs to stop submitting my OCs to other people stories.
Wolfclaw of Mountain clan chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
oh and she uses a dancing blade (thats the name of it really)
Wolfclaw of Mountain clan chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
oh and she's level 50
Wolfclaw of Mountain clan chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Ok heres the charter i submitting
Gender:female
Name:Jessica starbreeze
School:myth
to everybody(exept a few wizards)not stuck up like most myth wizards
good or evil:Good
Other schools:life and ice
Apearnce:wears no hat,wears pretty strange clothes has dark brown strait hair
Other:barely attends class,dislikes the cyrus,has a secrete brother in the death school
Lewascan2 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh yeah! Great story and I can't wait to see what's next. Just wish it had a few more boys though. But besides that I have no complaints.
Thedarkrave chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Are you kidding me?! Anyways;
She was forced into being a villain because her boss is holding her sister captive "work for me, and I will keep her alive" he said.. Her little sister is the most dear thing to her after her parents died so why wouldn't she? Able to understand the undead too

Likes: Raven oddly enough, peace and quiet, her sister, being alone, thinking, cemeteries

Dislikes; everyone at her work, people in general, noise, people being retarded, her parents (they abused her and her little sister) being weak

The end :D
TheDarkRaven chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh goodness i clicked post accident! anyways;
She gives off the aura of someone u don't want to mess with... The dark creepy sort...she is neutral and speaks in monotone most of time.. Unless talking to her little sister...

Appearance: her face is mostly covered by a good and people wonder what she looks like under (she later turns out to have long jet black hair and bright purple eyes) she is ghostly pale and skinny...

Pet: lost soul named Nightrix

Staff: a long black staff that curls into a spiral, has a dark purple gen in middle of spiral

Clothes; wears a pure black coat that covers most of her body... Flexible ninja boots...
Extra!: she was forced into working for her boss...he is h
Likes:
TheDarkRaven chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hi I am submitting a villain...well.. Kinda...

Name: Sabrina NightShard

Age: 15

School: Death

Personality: the classic, gothic necromancer...the most cunning and sensible of the group she is also the peace maker... She is usually silent for she is plotting her revenge against her boss... People avoid her for she gives off the aura
EveDragono chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Can I have a peanut butter cookie? :3
deadmasterrocks chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow, this is pretty good. you have me hooked, not a lot of people can say that! :-D
Eve Dragono chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
*reads end if chapter 1, wacks ojasis staff on table* FIDDLE STICKS THAT'S HOW MY IC SORT IF IS! Oh we'll.. Here she is anyway

Name: Genevieve MoonDreamer

Age:14

Schoo: Storm

Personality: extremely shy, and quiet. She is sort of lonely and hides in trees (yes trees only sanctuary XD) but when it comes down to it, she has a smooth whispery voice and can give some pretty good advice. "How she get in storm?" You may say..well it wasn't the personality that got her in... It was her CREATIVITY... Eve is secretly extremely good at writing, drawing, dancing, and playing a flute. She is also a great healer. Some fallen wizards have woken up on the sidewalk bandaged up.. With no one in sight... - extreme ly stealthy and agil (apparently extremely is my favorite word today XD)

Appearance: Skinny and pale, long snowy hair, aqua blue eyes, bang falls over her right eye (looks like left) has dancer's feet (which are not pretty)

Well thank you! I am going to bed now! It is 12:30am! 3) zzzzz zzz
MiahTheStormWolf chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wrong section. Wizard 101 has its own category now. If this is a crossover, those have their own section too.
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Well, my first thought as I was reading this was, "This seems very rushed." It was very, very rushed. There was also very little punctuation in certain parts, and there are several grammar issues I noticed immediately, mostly involving spacing. Also, don't ever use text talk or abbreviations like "Prof." in a story; I don't want to seem nasty and flamer-ish, but it looks sloppy, like you were rushing to get this done. My English teacher describes it as "Not caring about your work." I really think this needs a lot of work before it should be up, and I would suggest finding a beta reader to help you fix some of the mistakes.

*Note: I noticed that you said "Theurgistry" instead of "Theurgy." It's a pretty easy mistake to make, but be sure to check the game or another source online to make sure your canon details are correct. :)

Now that I'm done with the negative stuff, here's what I liked about your story:

First of all, the title seems very interesting. :) The names you chose are pretty and original, and none of the characters seem like Mary-Sues so far. :) The two villains are interesting sounding, and I'd like to see more about the plot. :)

-Firestorm N.