Reviews for Something More
kpop1392as chapter 3 . 8/6
Muahahha. I'm glad that Garcia was accepting of JJ and Emily together. I like how Emily can be confident at times and then totally shy in others XD
kpop1392as chapter 1 . 8/6
I like how they are able to tease each other after coitus XD I enjoy reading and rereading this story.
milagglad chapter 20 . 1/28/2016
interesting story
Lktwh13 chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
Just read the whole fic today – It was great! I love "beginning" stories for JJ & Emily and this one really stuck out from others I've read because it followed the timeline so well and even included the Doyle stuff! I'm really impressed. Thanks for writing! I'm definitely going to check out the sequel :-)
tmarie9 chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
I feel mostly pissed at JJ. Emily TOLD her to go, she should've listened! Emily was in the wrong though too because she didn't mention Doyle, but JEEZ!
tmarie9 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
DAMN IT HOTCH! I was expecting Emily to be all, "because I'm in love with you," but instead she's all, "I wanna fuck your brains out!" lol Love it!
BabouTunt chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
Really liked how this last chapter with Declan tied things up. I'm not a big kid person so I definitely was among those who felt kind of anti-JJ re. her excusing (or not examining the complexity of) her actions as a product of needing to only think of Henry, so I liked her seeing that Emily's motives were worthwhile too...
Guest chapter 20 . 8/29/2012
awwwwwwwww
odunit chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
awwwww, yay! loved it as always :) can't wait for what's next from you!
calzonaobessed chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
"i do" ! Yeah. Beautiful a full circle
Cant wait for the sequel
last2know chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
Whoa buddy!? Who asked who! LOL! Way to leave it on a ledge but it couldn't have been any better! Can't wait for I DO!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
Ooooooo can't wait for the sequel! Also was it Emily that just proposed or was it JJ?
jehkovac chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
OWNN! *_*
I love this end! Just perfect!
:) Really loved the fic!
Thanks for sharing it with us!
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
Okay, I guess If Emily can forgive Jj so can I. Its hard to say mad at JJ. I'm so excited that Jj and Emily are going to get married. I very much enjoyed reading this story. I see you at your next story.
LoveAndMadness chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
Awesome story! I'm sad it's over, but I'm excited for the sequel! I would definitely read this again (I plan on it!)