Reviews for Childhood Dreams
Fujinrocks chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
aw. Very cool, but I can't believe it's all done! I loved it!
Fuu-sama chapter 11 . 3/11/2004
Hi! Duh, why'd I think the story ended last chapter? Sheesh. I must've been sleepy or something. THIS ending was so favorite couple. I thank you for this wonderful story. ;)
aratcorien chapter 11 . 2/9/2004
that is a sweet ending. Go Seifer and Fujin. Although I kind of would like to see some resolution of their love [marriage, sleeping in the same bed, telling Rajin?], I like the sweetened innocence, I like how they didn't just jump on each other and wake up de-clothed after a tumultuous night of love-making, the emphasis wasn't on that, and I thank you.
Again, this fiction took my heart, may your days be filled with joy, and reasons to dance wholeheartedly, and may the Joy of the Lord fill your soul forevermore.
~ Ara
aratcorien chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
I am actually close to tears. As someone who has been abused in the past, and who has seen people care [not to the extent of Seifer, but still care a little] this piece of fiction has touched me deeply. I started reading your prequel to this, and was not so sympathetic, but that was just a coping mechanism. AS someone who has had the nightmares, the fears, the instability and a portion of the strength, I thank you for pouring out this deeply cutting, emotional fiction.
~ Ara
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 4 . 1/23/2004
FLUFFY! Muah! Fluffy fluffy fluff! _ Uh-oh! Raijin's home! ... FLUFFY!
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
So next chappie the truth about Fu's parents finally comes out? You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this! ...Okay, maybe you do. I've got to go find out what happens. NOW!
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
Oh. That was so sweet! Seifer is such a nice guy. (Too bad Squaresoft couldn't realize that.) I'm enjoying the straightforward fluffyness that seemed to take a little longer in Maiden Dreams. I hope the fluffyness endures!
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Yeah, I'm a little late. But hey! I said I'd be here and here I am! Now Maiden Dreams makes a lot more sense. It's all coming together now and I'm not even on chapter two! I was really touched by when Seifer was tracing his own scar. You've really taken what the game gave you and made it something better, which most people can only dream of doing, people like *cough* me.
deity of death1 chapter 10 . 12/30/2003
Oh, so kawaii!(cute in japanese)
Great Seifer/Fujin fanfic! Keep up the awesome work!
Hitori Loire chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
... *( wah...that was a tear jerker( good job
Eria chapter 10 . 3/31/2003
Aw.. cute ending!
Fuu-sama chapter 10 . 1/12/2003
ooh...nice ending. it makes me happy when they're together in the end! so sweet...
Platinum Angel chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
*Remebers Seifer crying* Awwww *wipes own tears away* it was so damn sad! What a tragic story, but it had a very happy ending!
Fujin Wind Goddess chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
hi! thanx for reviewing my story! i wondered if you were a saifuu fan so i checked under your stories and found this! was so sad...but at the same time it wasn't heavy.

all through the story i felt sorry for poor Fujin. it's so nice that Seifer was actually being sensitive (for once) and he stayed by her side... that was some mother that Fujin had. i wanted to beat the mess outta her for putting my dear Fuu-sama through all that emotional torture!

great job! i really enjoyed reading this! :)
Bexi chapter 9 . 10/16/2002
Click... on faves list.

That fic was on of the best Seifer/Fujin fics around, I loved it to bits.

It was... great. I love it.