Reviews for Do or Do Not, There is No Try
p-cep student chapter 3 . 2/21
My high school isn't normal, either. It's actually three. All on one campus. We got about 7,000 students.
JenJo chapter 38 . 1/21
I love this universe you've created.
I read his story in a day- my mind likes this fact, with a finished story.
My body? It doesn't like the lack of sleep.
Oh well, mind wins.
Tawny chapter 18 . 1/17
I love this I quite like the fact you sneak all of Loki's bisexual-ness whoop
RM Kox chapter 39 . 1/11
I couldn't stop reading this. Its 5:59 am and I have to get up at 6:40... Great story! Can't wait to go read the sequel!
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 32 . 11/12/2014
I really like this chapter its cute
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Man I don't want to stop but I have school tomorrow and need sleep. This story is just so amazing it hurts to even think about putting it down
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Oh man the rake/light saber battle was hilarious
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
I think Jarvis is my favorite character
onemoore chapter 38 . 10/22/2014
Remember how I said I block the part where Loki doesn't kiss Tony back every time I read it? Well because of that I forget this beautiful piece of writing that's a result of that action. Seriously, this is one of the most beautiful things ever and I am crying and it is all your fault. I hope you are happy.
onemoore chapter 35 . 10/22/2014
I thought you might enjoy knowing that I am rereading this for the third time. This is my definitive FrostIron fic. The part I thought you really find funny is that every time I've read it I blocked this super painful part out because it just hurts so much.
crystalwolf78 chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
omg :D He-Man grew up on it still have my brothers figurines
yaslanagirl chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
I love the turns this story is taking! They are all so very entertaining, and yeah, I love Frigga... and the density of A parenting just takes the cake :3

I really liked the 'save tony' mission Jarvis initiates and how Loki just can't do anything until he knows it's been resolved. _ This was maybe my favorite chapter so far... maybe, though chapters blur together so it's a little difficult to make that kind of distinction :3
yaslanagirl chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Ah! I love your AU-verse version of all of the cast, and Jarvis's devious and snarky behaviour continues to charm me. _
yaslanagirl chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
So, yeah... now I really want some carrots, and I totally blame you :3
yaslanagirl chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
This chapter makes me giggle. I totally understand the nastiness of school lunches - I had some rather innovative culinary 'compensation' tactics... most of my tablemates found too strange/odd to entertain, even though they always (usually) ended up improving the taste immensely. XD Have you ever tried sweet and sour sauce on those "lowest bidder won the contract" personal pizzas? Delicious, I insist... but pretty much got me unanimously declared "the one with the whacked out taste-buds" which is really a shame... -_-;

More in line with an actual review, I really like this story I just find myself wishing the chapters were a bit longer. Not necessarily asking for more material (and yes, I know this is a completed story XD) I just think the length of the first few chapters has a bit of dissonance with the pace of the actual story content. I get nicely sucked in and into your rhythm - only to get knocked out of the story a bit by going to the next chapter. It's not totally ruining my experience, so don't feel like you've failed or whatever, just something to consider for your future stories! Which I do look forward to reading, by the way! _*

((Also, wow, I haven't written an actual review more than just a few weightless commentary or reactions to the chapter in a very long time! I can't even remember XD))