Reviews for Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Eagle Dreamer chapter 39 . 8/19
I loved it.
SergeantPeppers chapter 10 . 8/12
The way you wrote Thor and Loki here reminded me of my sister and I before she moved out.
L chapter 6 . 6/5
[Inser clever quip here]
Calenmiriel of Durin chapter 4 . 5/20
I've loved all of your references so far, but today's one took the cake... I'm only 23, but I practically grew up with The Beatles constantly playing because of my dad... He passed away a while back, and I hardly ever hear their music anymore unless I'm playing it myself... When I do randomly hear it (or read it in this case) I feel so warm and fuzzy inside :)
Fandral really needs to fuck off already
Littlemissthunderbird chapter 38 . 3/31
Omg this story was so adorable I loved it so much. Tbh I feel Loki. The FrostIron feels here tho!
GoddessofPuns chapter 1 . 1/31
His t-shirts are probably just as cool as booties.
Shlanshland chapter 38 . 1/2
This story was just so fantastic. The writing was excellent and you wrote in a perfect amount of comedy as well as drama at the same time; I myself would have failed at that! You are the god of pop-culture, I swear! This story was just beautiful, plain and simple. Now I'm going to check out the sequel! Haha! But really, you should write as a profession. This is the kind of writing that lures you in and forces you to keep going till the end at which point you are extremely satisfied given the perfection! Yet there's also a sequel?! You are extremely awesome. I love your sense of humor so much! Thank you for writing this transing, beautiful, funny, and all around amazing story! My hat goes off to you. Literally. I have put my hat off for the awesome that is you and this story. I finished this in two days! The last time I finished a book in two days was with the first three Harry Potter books. I think that's saying something. I have an obsession and your writing style is 'extraordinary'! Just wonderful! Thank you.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/1/2015
I loved this chapter. It was adorable. There needs to be more AI/ Robot bonding time. My only critique is that its not spelled "Dummy" but "Dum-E."
Guest chapter 27 . 12/1/2015
I loved the dialogue or well dialogue via texts and voicemail. It was enough to get the point across but not overdone. Oh and Portal is the best!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/30/2015
Avocado's number... Ahhhh this brings me right back to my high school chem class *facepalm* literally the idiots thought they were so witty or maybe they really thought it was Avocado's number... It was that bad. The drama continues! And I noticed the last AN after I had commented. I love Sherlock! Of course this story is a few years old but I could not restrain myself from saying something. Hiddleston and Cumberbatch are the best!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2015
Is it bad I automatically associate pudding with Tom Hiddleston? I don't even know why. It's one of those stupid things I heard once and is forever stuck in my brain. I love this so far! It's very quirky and original. It took me a while to get into it but I'm enjoying your style. It has a flair to it and a personality which is quite nice compared to the boring same old stuff you read. I will admit 92% of the references go over my head... Marvel, HP, video games and classic literature is my nerdom I never really was introduced to old movies or music but to each their own. I do really love how Tony sees Loki as a machine it really emphasizes and highlights his lack of parental affection and the absence of humanoid attachment. I should be asleep but I'm hooked now. One day till exams and I'm reading this instead of studying.
RandomFTfangirl202 chapter 17 . 11/24/2015
I'M DYING AT HOW ADORABLE THIS IS! Ahhhhh goddammit this is so cute!
RandomFTfangirl202 chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
FRIGGA YOU ARE A SERIOUS BADASS! YOU GO WOMAN! She reminds me of my mum, a true badass mother. And loki and tony sleeping together? AHHH YOU ARE MAKING ME FANGIRL IN HAPPINESS
RandomFTfangirl202 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
aaawww loki is such a cute dork in this fanfic -