Reviews for Do or Do Not, There is No Try
*Cringes for the mess Loki will be in in the chapters to come*
borninthedarkness chapter 1 . 5/21
I love your story so much! It had the right amount of humor and angst in it. For me, it's really hard find good high school fanfictions for the avengers, but you seriously killed it! I'm seriously going start reading your sequel after this!.
p-cep student chapter 3 . 2/21
My high school isn't normal, either. It's actually three. All on one campus. We got about 7,000 students.
JenJo chapter 38 . 1/21
I love this universe you've created.
I read his story in a day- my mind likes this fact, with a finished story.
My body? It doesn't like the lack of sleep.
Oh well, mind wins.
Tawny chapter 18 . 1/17
I love this I quite like the fact you sneak all of Loki's bisexual-ness whoop
RM Kox chapter 39 . 1/11
I couldn't stop reading this. Its 5:59 am and I have to get up at 6:40... Great story! Can't wait to go read the sequel!
LunarisDraconis chapter 32 . 11/12/2014
I really like this chapter its cute
LunarisDraconis chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Man I don't want to stop but I have school tomorrow and need sleep. This story is just so amazing it hurts to even think about putting it down
LunarisDraconis chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Oh man the rake/light saber battle was hilarious
LunarisDraconis chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
I think Jarvis is my favorite character
onemoore chapter 38 . 10/22/2014
Remember how I said I block the part where Loki doesn't kiss Tony back every time I read it? Well because of that I forget this beautiful piece of writing that's a result of that action. Seriously, this is one of the most beautiful things ever and I am crying and it is all your fault. I hope you are happy.
onemoore chapter 35 . 10/22/2014
I thought you might enjoy knowing that I am rereading this for the third time. This is my definitive FrostIron fic. The part I thought you really find funny is that every time I've read it I blocked this super painful part out because it just hurts so much.
crystalwolf78 chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
omg :D He-Man grew up on it still have my brothers figurines
yaslanagirl chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
I love the turns this story is taking! They are all so very entertaining, and yeah, I love Frigga... and the density of A parenting just takes the cake :3

I really liked the 'save tony' mission Jarvis initiates and how Loki just can't do anything until he knows it's been resolved. _ This was maybe my favorite chapter so far... maybe, though chapters blur together so it's a little difficult to make that kind of distinction :3
yaslanagirl chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Ah! I love your AU-verse version of all of the cast, and Jarvis's devious and snarky behaviour continues to charm me. _