Reviews for Delusions of Insignificance
Tamicia02 chapter 1 . 3/6
Ah,please don't have bo pick a side!
Tamicia02 chapter 4 . 3/6
So,hey whatever happened to this story? I was really getting into it!Its very good I hope you do finish it someday!
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I really like the fae less and less. And Kenzi she doesn't care about anything except where her next drink is coming from typical drunk.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
What Dyson meant was keeping the humans ignorant so that they can keep stealing, and killing them in peace.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Maybe the humans have found out about the fae, I always wanted to see how that plays out, for the fae used to murdering as many humans as they can and the humans find out and are not pleased at all.
nerdrific79 chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Just caught up on this story, and I really like your take on what happened after the garuda. I find Bo to be sweet and paying attention to Lauren. I like how protective she is and that they don't hide their feelings from each other.
RainBlueWater chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
10 out of 10
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Bo should really control herself.
phoenix072124 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Great update, loving this
Avarenda chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Jealous Bo is adorable.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Gee, the plot thickens.

I look forward to how Bo and Lauren protect the humans and why the outbreak has occurred.
vikks34 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Really enjoying this story so far
Londynon chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
ACK! Just found this and realised it hasn't been updated in months! I do hope you will be coming back to this story, it's very good so far. I'm enjoying your other Lost Girl stories as well.
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
It is really not good to lie to Bo.
Spyklv chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
This was gone a while, and I forgot about it, and now it's back, and I couldn't be happier! I love the way Bo just really has an innate need to be near Lauren and to take care of her. She sees the value in her girl and is also always hyper aware of the danger lurking around the corner for her. Lauren has this trust that can work a nerve because it borders on naiveté. A realist like Bo just can't afford to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Her ex-dog toy pitbull is a prime example. She knows that he is displaying some seriously suspicious behavior and doesn't want to be caught off guard should something go down. I love her relentless defense of both Kenzi and Lauren. I'm also intrigued to find out who and what is behind the planet of the apes-like rebellion from the humans. I pity the fae who thinks it's in his/her best interest to kill Lauren. They won't have to worry about light or dark, the unaligned will be more than all fae can handle. Thanks!