Reviews for My Girl
catwalkingowl chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
I love it! Got tears in my eye ️
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
this was cute I love moody and tonks friendship
momentofbored chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
There's not nearly enough Moody out there in fics. Thanks for sharing this
Casperace13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Brilliant!
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Terrific! Wonderful! I love the perspective and 'softer' side of Moody. I also always enjoy how you portray Remus and Tonks - so great.
Saraell chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh, I love this one. Im very fond of friendship (or something like father-daughter ship) between Moody and Tonks, stories about them are one of my favourites and this one is very, very good. It contains everything what I like - grumfy Moody and his style of comunnication and his I-dont-feel-anything behaviour, her clumsiness, rudeness and...just her and even hints of RLNT when they are happy...
I just love it :D
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is so beautiful, and fun, and insightful... I enjoyed every word of it. Every one is right on character and the pace of things is just perfect. Fics with Moody and Tonks are usually great but yours is simply brilliant!

Aaaand, you take on Remus' being happy after getting married is great.

"Lupin seemed to take a disproportionate amount of pleasure from being asked this question, and as Moody let go of his hand he gestured towards the sitting room."

Cheers!
SkyDancer10 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
awwwww, that was cute! Good Job!
MeAmJeni chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Laughing! Love this, it's so typically Moody, Tonks, and Lupin of them! There are a couple lines which struck me in particular...
'Merlin, he'd never seen hair so pink. He'd never wanted to, either, it probably did his magical eye no good.' Just is like, oh yes, she is so happy. And then the next line made me laugh because it so MOODY of him!
'Only Nymphadora would get married wearing Doc Martens. Moody strongly approved. Being constantly vigilant was an entirely lost cause in stiletto heels. No girl of his would be that bloody stupid.' Laughing again! So totally Tonks, her wedding outfit. And so totally Moody, his reaction.
And I only spotted one small mistake- 'Nymphadora opened her mouth to say something, and he was quite prepared to hex her if she said chose now to crack a joke, but then she closed it again, settling instead on a small, gentle smile.' The 'said chose'.
But really, this is brilliant. Love it!
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Cute! Great job!
shine lots chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I really like the beginning. It's interesting and it has a perfect characterisation of Moody IMO. I also really like the phrase "would have swapped watches" because it's a bit like cannon where watches are personal and important.

Very nice,
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I really like this! It's an interesting and convincing look at Moody and Tonks' relationship, and very well written. Nice work! :)
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
It's so sweet!

BAHAHA! THE END THOUGH! XD
EmmaLupinCutterCullenWho chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That...was absolutely incredible. Beautiful. I've never had such an insight into Moody's head as that, and I think you did him justice. He had just the right amount of his paranoid self, coupled with a caring side we rarely, if ever, see from him. And you had Lupin and Tonks spot on as well, as normal. Of course she would wear Doc Martens, and of course they'd have a chocolate wedding cake. Very well done!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
You have to love those two. I get the feeling that Tonks makes Remus feel younger, more like his old pranking self. Keep writing