Reviews for Five Times
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
DragonAceSg7 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That seems so very them, all of it. Very much loved it.
Wyndes chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Terrific story! And thanks for breaking up Walsh and Beaumont. :)
25thday chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was such a sweet story, I can't totally see it happen on the series... (rewatching right now and it's sad we never got to see more Casey/Jason) great job!
astridv chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I really enjoyed it... in-character, cute friendshippy moments and Walsh's food, what more do you want. :) I hope you'll write more Unusuals fic! The show has such great characters, shame there's so little fic.
Frek chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was ridiculously cute, I'm glad someone is still writing for this show! Thanks a ton :)

The One and Only
Frek
J loves JS chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ok. I totally loved this story. Maybe you could continue the last part and have Casey taking care of him a little bit more? I don't know. Sick Jason, just seems so full of possibilities :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
. nicely written I loved this show and this story had me laughing so hard I ended up having trouble breathing but it was definitely worth it. Great job.
Child of Loki chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
And here I thought Walsh couldn't be any more adorable than he is in the series. Nicely executed; in-character and well-written.
Dsgdiva chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Like the progression of stories! And the idea that he really can cook, just doesn't want to sometimes. I've always liked the chemistry between these two, no offense to Beaumont. I hope you write more of these stories, or have a longer one in mind! Putting you on author alert...
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I loved this. I like the progression of the food getting better and I like the explanation that he only cooks for those he cares about. This is funny and sweet all wrapped up in one. There really is not enough for these two and I'm glad you wrote another story. Thanks for posting.
readingfrenzy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
What a nice surprise to see that you wrote another one-shot. Well done. You have their characters down. Thanks. I enjoyed this. This series was too short-lived.