Reviews for The Life and Times of Marcia Overstrand
lilwoodb chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
Camilla Richard chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
I like this! I really like that some of the people on here have started writing oneshots about the lives of the characters. I think your Marcia is spot on. These are so clever. It seems that Angie provides a lot of information about the characters on her blog. I didn't really know that. That is really cool. Great job!
Harper chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
This is really cool! You should continue writing.
Audrey chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was really cool! Keep it up!
xxmelusinexx chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Please update! I love your drabbles and I think you portray Marcia pretty well.
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
I really love reading these! Great job!

lol I just started rereading the series after years of it collecting dust on my shelf (finished the first one) when I was struck by...now don't laugh...a feeling for Marcia/Silas.

I know. Weird. Horrible. But the way they interact and talk to each other - honestly I feel like if he never met Sarah, he and Marcia would have had something going on. Of course I still have to read the rest of the books I have (don't remember them well haha) and buy the new ones so I can't be totally honest about it.

BUT! MAY WE SEE SILAS AND MARCIA MEET EACH OTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME?

and, do you think me mad about Marcia and Silas having emotional tension that could have lead to some romantic inclination? I'd dearly love your opinion. None of my friends read this series.

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS ON MARCIA BTW. I really like her, the bossy bint.
Drimali chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Yes, this one is very great. It's kind to see Marcia with a friend, usually she bickers with all people she talk to... But didn't she spare a room with other students ? I don't remember how it was written, but this is what I understood.

I really like the theme, it's like... It's not sure that she will be EOW. Er, it's a little weird what I say, but I don't know how to write what I feel.

It's one of my favorites, with the first you posted.

And the ending is cool !
Drimali chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
It seem that Marcia is always angry, but anyway I can't help but love her.

I am sorry, I can't really appreciate this one, but this is just my fault. I really don't see what is Ethereal music. But I do like all you write about her. This is just this little one thing which bother me.

About music, I remember the one when Angie say Marcia would like rock music. Rock music in the Sep world... This would be weird... But great !
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Did you see the question that Angie responded to and said that Marcia would like rock music? Anyways great chapter.
xxmelusinexx chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
So cool!
LittleSpiderWeaver chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
A very funny chapter, this is very much alike Marcia in the books!
EvaTheNymphe chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Good story :) I like that people who respect the original story and details still exist :D
Drimali chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Wow ! I didn't expect you update so early !

Brillant, one more time. I particularly liked the last Marcia' speech. This totally represents her personnality.

Do you really think people regret Alther, or this was just at the beginning ?

Waiting for more.
Drimali chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This. Is. Awesome.

I don't know if I have more to say. This is short, but I'm already appreciative of how you write, how you think about Marcia.

I had never imagined Trassimma with such a caracter, but you are so right about it. Marcia doesn't take her bad temper out of anywhere.

I hope you will write an other drabble soon. Good luck :)
LittleSpiderWeaver chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is really good! Will there be more?
P.S Finally someone who uses their (Marcia's parents) real names!