Reviews for Changing Attractions
Your story was fantastic! Only problem I had with it was near the end with just having a new born myself there is no way that she would be able to take her bra off without out leaking. But one can wish! Thanks for a lovely story to read.
Anje chapter 16 . 8/22
I absolutely loved it. It had everything - romance, sex, suspense & a happy ending.

Thank you.
VitsAsh chapter 16 . 8/13
I have seen how to loose a guy in 10 days, but I felt that this mashup of yours was even better than the movie :D
Hope you keep on writing such amazing stuff :)
tammykay715 chapter 1 . 3/24
I loved How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days! So to have it mixed up with our TVD Characters and changed a little will be awesome!
copodenieve chapter 16 . 2/26
Oh my, that was great, really
LGZSPECCY chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
Ahhhh this story was amazing haha. Loved it so much!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
This was a great story I love the idea! You portrayed only an extremely well and Damon to. Good luck with all your other stories I will definitely read them!
SuckerForDelena chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
Hey there!

I just found this story out a hour ago and it's totally got me hooked! I read three chapters in less that one hour!

I think the guy who save Elena was Damon! I am totally sure about that, why else would he say he recognise her? Yes it was Damon! Damon! and Damon only!

I also want to tell you I love the Elena-Jer bro-sis bond you are showing here! Loved it! Jenna is not related to Elena and Jeremy, right? I guess not, as Alaric would have said something if she was!

Marrilyn chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
My god, what an ending! I LOVE every single bit of this story. It was enchanting. I like it that it was short and straight to the point, no needless long storylines and suck. It was perfect, brilliant, really great! The writing was flawless, you captured everyone perfectly, especially our dearest Delena.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
I love the story but im soo mad a Elena she just tough bad about Damon when she is the one that hurt him... She is the one who have to apologe and no Damon... Who cant she belive in his love whe she lie to him but he never lie to her.
lovetoreadaa chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Ooooo! LOVE! Damon was the one to save her! That's why he thought she looked familiar but she didn't recognize him! Obviously not since she was unconscious! Omg omg! I know the angst is coming because she set out on this under false pretenses! That wouldn't bode well with anyone, much less with Damon! Eeeeeek!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
i loved this :)
Schumibabe chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Wow! That was an amazing fic! I read it in two days - just couldn't put it down! I usually avoid AH stories 'cos I prefer vamp Damon but I really loved this.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Awww, this was just, way too perfect. God, I loved it. Amazingly written, totally cliché, and I absolutely adore it. Perfect, just perfect.
Brooke Armstrong chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Beautiful story! Excellently written, too! ;) Keep up the good work!