Reviews for Changing Attractions
SuckerForDelena chapter 3 . 1/2
Hey there!

I just found this story out a hour ago and it's totally got me hooked! I read three chapters in less that one hour!

I think the guy who save Elena was Damon! I am totally sure about that, why else would he say he recognise her? Yes it was Damon! Damon! and Damon only!

I also want to tell you I love the Elena-Jer bro-sis bond you are showing here! Loved it! Jenna is not related to Elena and Jeremy, right? I guess not, as Alaric would have said something if she was!

XOXOXO

-T
Marrilyn chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
My god, what an ending! I LOVE every single bit of this story. It was enchanting. I like it that it was short and straight to the point, no needless long storylines and suck. It was perfect, brilliant, really great! The writing was flawless, you captured everyone perfectly, especially our dearest Delena.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
I love the story but im soo mad a Elena she just tough bad about Damon when she is the one that hurt him... She is the one who have to apologe and no Damon... Who cant she belive in his love whe she lie to him but he never lie to her.
lovetoreadaa chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Ooooo! LOVE! Damon was the one to save her! That's why he thought she looked familiar but she didn't recognize him! Obviously not since she was unconscious! Omg omg! I know the angst is coming because she set out on this under false pretenses! That wouldn't bode well with anyone, much less with Damon! Eeeeeek!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
i loved this :)
Schumibabe chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Wow! That was an amazing fic! I read it in two days - just couldn't put it down! I usually avoid AH stories 'cos I prefer vamp Damon but I really loved this.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Awww, this was just, way too perfect. God, I loved it. Amazingly written, totally cliché, and I absolutely adore it. Perfect, just perfect.
Brooke Armstrong chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Beautiful story! Excellently written, too! ;) Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
WoW what a Wonderful, Beautiful Story :) Thank youso much, I really really enjoyed it ;)
Don't Tear me Down chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
I loved the Jenna/Alaric/Damon/Elena double date, I really wish it lasted longer you know. and boy, things are going to get bad when Damon finds out Elena's not so life savy secret
Don't Tear me Down chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Damon is the one who saved her isn't he? btw, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Damon's mom
Don't Tear me Down chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
have no words, this chapter was just delicious! the banter, him buying her a huge shirt and getting all jealous and telling her about his dad! my babies! and making love finallY! and running in the rain, it's all so romantic!
Don't Tear me Down chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
loved Elijah's reaction and Damon being all I have to pee on Elena they needto know who is her boyfriend! it's cute!

I loved Jer too and him being captain of the cockblock team AGAIN
Don't Tear me Down chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
wow Ric's encounter with that deena kiss was just hilarious. and Elena is soo falling ffor Damon like it's so obvious
Don't Tear me Down chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Damon is sooo cute, just plain adorable, how Elena can resist him, I HAVE NO IDEA! he ran after her saying best birthday ever like a little boy. MY BABY