Reviews for Instant Messaging
Bethan Forever chapter 1 . 2/7
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, I can't believe they never guessed it was each other they were talking to. "TheWeirdBatman" - totally Benny (I already read the fanfic, but I totally knew it from the beginning) and ISeeThingsDifferently - seriously... how couldn't Benny guess that it was Ethan? Oh, fanfiction... and Benny is a little on the goofy side sometimes.

"Ethan may have had a huge crush on TheWeirdBatman, but that didn't stop the small crush he had on his adorable best friend." That line, totally give me feels... and made me think of Benny doing something adorable.

Good Witch! Damn Ethan was um - hot in that movie... I'm being awkward, anywho... I thought I'd start reviewing all of your old Bethan stories, so if you see a lot of reviews coming in... they're all from me...

I'll review again, soon!
Patient2034 chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
*screams and has one of my 247,000 children find you*
Patient2034 chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
*runs into a dark corner and eats a glitter muffin with blueberries and cries*
Patient2034 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
O-O DUN DUUNN DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!
Patient2034 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
-.- WHYYYYY?!
Patient2034 chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
HELP. ME. FAN. GIRLING. WAY. TO. HARD.
Patient2034 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
O. M. F. G.
Patient2034 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I'm watching the Lego movie. And the part where Emmet falls and lands and still screaming. And I was like 'Every. Single. Fangirl. Everywhere. EVER.' *crazy eyes* Agree?!
Patient2034 chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
BATMAN IS BENNY AND THE OTHER ONE IS ETHAN! *crazy eyes* RIGHT?!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
This update was on my twelfth birthday xD
OMG.WTF.BBQ.DERP.O-o chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
I want to slap Ethan. I really do...You bring my violent side out -_-
OMG.WTF.BBQ.DERP.O-o chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
AWW I wanted to hear Benny's argument!
OMG.WTF.BBQ.DERP.O-o chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
I WANT TO CHOKE THEM BOTH!
Jujupops494 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
In benja we trust!
midnightrose8888 chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
i'm like spasming, fighting between squealing and laughing my ass off. XD ur amazing, i'm jealous, i'm a horrible writer. meh luved it!