Reviews for He's Only A Child
pyro-rocketeer chapter 5 . 10/2
I'd love to read more of what you put out, if you ever touch this AU in the future.
pyro-rocketeer chapter 2 . 10/2
Oh gosh I love this so much, i know I left a comment on the prequel, but the sequel through Athyer's point of view is great and exposes so much of Aang and Azula's dynamic! Midori though, gotta watch out for that one haha.
SirEnsoic chapter 2 . 7/5
man oh man the ending for this chappie is golden
SirEnsoic chapter 1 . 7/5
now 1:04 pm and I still haven't slept since yesterday's nap. I'm in love with your fanfics ! currently binge reading
Leonard chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Great story I enjoy it so thanks
Lenny m chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
you need to write another one of these is very good Mary and believable thank you and it was enjoyable so please make another one thank you and no spiking the fruit punch four July party
KorpaKejsilic chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Great story! Thanks for writing!
wickedhpnerd chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
I really like the progression of this story. The different ages we see Athyer, and of course I love how big the Aangzula family grew! It'd be nice to read more fics in this AU. All in all, great fic!
Regrettable Pun chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
This was genius. I was lashing after every chapter! And the ending was perfect. I wish there was more to it.
TheReader321 chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
I absolutely loved the story! Great piece of work :D
Ares-sama chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
*W* genial, super deberias continuar en verdad
Ares-sama chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Ares-sama chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Tali'Zorah vas Rannoch chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
A very fun read, I hope you continue this some time.
MikhaelK chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Oh my god, no I can't stop. This was just... I'm at a loss for words. I already feel like I've said all that can be said about your previous Azulaang stories now just multiply my love for those tenfold and you can get a sort of grasp on how much I adored this one despite being as short as it is.

Palace life and the world through the eyes of a son of very unlikely parents... such a fresh breath of air as it is truly one of a kind. The way Azula is created, a Princess and a mother feared by all even to this day, even out of the hold of the Avatar himself but considerably still domesticated by him... Wow. Tremendously well done. Then you have Aang, overbearing, very loving father who wishes to protect his son from the horrors he underwent but in the end knows his son is wise beyond his years. So PERFECTLY in character! Your Azula portrayal always leaves me breathless i may add.

Oh and the comedy was great, well stirred in as it is in all your other stories! Midori gave me a laugh oh my god, just like her mother! How many kids did they have by the end of this? Anyhow, Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. You never fail to disappoint my friend.

Prince Zero