Reviews for He's Only A Child
Anon chapter 5 . 6/19
Amazingly good! I could read this for hours...
Adrimore chapter 5 . 4/27
How come you did not continue this story, it's crazy and very good I love it and it deserves more chapters
Alexandra Vupre chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
omg, love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
Please continue! Its an awesome sequel
Meazm chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
Nice story ! I like it !
pyro-rocketeer chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
I'd love to read more of what you put out, if you ever touch this AU in the future.
pyro-rocketeer chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Oh gosh I love this so much, i know I left a comment on the prequel, but the sequel through Athyer's point of view is great and exposes so much of Aang and Azula's dynamic! Midori though, gotta watch out for that one haha.
SirEnsoic chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
man oh man the ending for this chappie is golden
SirEnsoic chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
now 1:04 pm and I still haven't slept since yesterday's nap. I'm in love with your fanfics ! currently binge reading
Leonard chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Great story I enjoy it so thanks
Lenny m chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
you need to write another one of these is very good Mary and believable thank you and it was enjoyable so please make another one thank you and no spiking the fruit punch four July party
KorpaKejsilic chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Great story! Thanks for writing!
wickedhpnerd chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
I really like the progression of this story. The different ages we see Athyer, and of course I love how big the Aangzula family grew! It'd be nice to read more fics in this AU. All in all, great fic!
Regrettable Pun chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
This was genius. I was lashing after every chapter! And the ending was perfect. I wish there was more to it.
TheReader321 chapter 5 . 3/20/2014