Reviews for Loud As The Hell You Want?
Rosita-chan chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
oh my, oh my...that was so cute and angst! i loved! *-*
MMM chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
This fic is one of the greatest contributions to my shipping and I am so thankful to have stumbled upon it. I CAN'T GET OVER ROD AND NICKY.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
bitch
SideshowJazz1 chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
I've been putting off reading this for so long, so it was about time I did. Usually, Rod/Nicky is kind of a stretch for me to read (I'm not sure why), but this definitely will get me a little less apprehensive about the pairing. I mean, yeah, it was one-sided in the show...I don't know...anyway, I won't go on and on, but let's just say that this was a treat, especially as "Fantasies Come True" is one of my favourite songs in the show.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
love the fanfiction so far! ( it's actually my second time reading it) and i want that hug, albeit virtually.
peristeronic chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
This is glorious. And in character. And perfect. And... fantastic, just fantastic. Thank you 3
hita123 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
OMG MY FEELS!
Pops-Lover chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Love it! Continue please?
jojoberry chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Aww that's so sad! Poor Rod, you're so miserable without Nicky, and it seems like he's pretty miserable too. I think you got Christmas Eve's voice down perfectly, how do you do it? I also loved the comment about how only Rod knows how to deal with Nicky.
jojoberry chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
That was awesome! I think I've read this before, but forgot to review, whoopsies! I loved how Rod was so uncomfortable with it all, I can totally see that! On to chapter 2!
KookieEvans chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
EEEEEEK I love it!
Oh, I really wanted some fluff and here it is, the two of them are just so sweet!
Hisoka-kun chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
It's such a great story! Can't wait for the next chapter
Leon chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
So sad but looking forward to the next chapters
CheekyBrunette chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Oh my gosh, wait, this is so good, and I wanna see this musical so bad, And you are perfect. Excellent work!
LuckyDuck932 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I LOVE this story! (And Avenue Q and Rod/Nicky for that matter) :) Nice job and keep writing.