Reviews for I Know You Better
Siriusly Ironic chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I usually never review until the last chapter of a story but I just had to write this. I'm so glad someone finally wrote something like this! I do sometimes like the angsty feel when the two of them love each other but feel like they are being pulled apart but that gets boring when you read the same plot line repeatedly with every story. I don't ship Hikaru and Haruhi and agree that she shouldn't be able to tear the two of them apart. I believe their circle has extended but they could never truly grow apart after everything. So I just wanted to review to say I love this idea and can't wait to finish reading it.
animefollower chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Ive loved this story sooo much! Finally someone who doesnt take their time getting them in a relationship! This was just great
EternalFalsity chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Forgot to thank you for reminding me about the band Blue October, I can't believe I forgot about them.
By the way thanks also for being so supportive of gay marriage.
EternalFalsity chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
wow this is one of the best smut where kaoru is seme! great job really well written
KuroBara311 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
I was also very pissed when I heard about that Chick-Fil-A incident. I wish I could have gone on August 1st, but I didn't read this story until today, so I was too late. :( I have a lesbian cousin (I also have a Christian family, so you can image my grandma's shock... Most of my family took it well, though) and, in response to Chick-Fil-A's actions, she just calmly said, "You know what, I'm not going to get mad. Just as they have every right to have their own opinions, I also have my right to never go to Chick-Fil-A because of my own opinions." So, my family will NOT be stepping in there ever again! :)
I loved your story, by the way! I can't wait to start on the sequel!
XxlostwoodsxX chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
o am sorry I just that because it said fin that it was over my bad /
XxlostwoodsxX chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I really loved this fanfic :-)
bit I thank you should of continued it :-(
I still thank you are a really amazing writer 3 XOXO
CyIaNoDiY chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Curiosity killed the cat

But satisfaction brought it back great story I died... Of a nosebleed goodness I'm feeling anemic
CyIaNoDiY chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Omg yes amazing love it
CyIaNoDiY chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Independent -.- Wai wha? Anyways cute and heavenly can't wait to be reading the sequel
CyIaNoDiY chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
:) readin next chapter and can't wait to get to the lemon
CyIaNoDiY chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Omg 0.0 can't wait to read more
Skrai chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I loved your story! :D I dont think i can watch that episode without thinking of this now XD While looking for the sequel i read that your pokemon cards got thrown in the bin?! I'd be on the floor crying. *protectively hugs pokemon card folder*
RaxasaurusRax chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I don't know if I can accurately express how much I enjoy this story. Nice lemon. :)
Different account now chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
YOU MADE ME WANT A COOKIE. I'm buying Oreos now.

Okay, so, that was probably the sweetest thing ever. Like, EVER.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »