Reviews for Can't Win 'Em All
SonnySmiles chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love seeing Leonard somewhat okay with Sheldon and Penny being together. Most stories(mine included) makes Leonard into the villain, but this one portrays him in a good way. I actually like Leonard most of the time on the show, so it's good to see him in good light for once.
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Nice switch that Leonard ended his relationship with Penny. His thoughts about the change in Sheldon's and Penny's behaviors were funny at times. Especially the ones when Bea said they reminded her of her parents. Hope to read more from you soon.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Delightful! Very well done!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Poor Leonard, but hooray for Shenny!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is great. I enjoyed watching the progression of Pennys and Sheldon's relationship through Leonards eyes. Alot was left to the imagination, but you still gave enough information to make us feel apart of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
LOVE
Jislane35 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aaaww man I cannot believe that this brilliant mini story of yours was a one-shot! And everybody was in perfect character!:D I loved every minute of it, hope you decide on doing more of these Shenny stories if yours, I truly enjoy your writing style and I was picturing everything as scenes from the show. Great work;)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2