Reviews for Coalescence
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I'm in love with how you portray Suguru x Kakeru. I almost feel as if this is a continuation of the others, with how you mention the matchmaking just like in the other prompt, and have Suguru's other side showing especially at "#24 - Hostile" in which Suguru's actually wanting Kakeru to scream. I wonder what Kakeru thought or said after that, but I can only imagine that he succumbed in the end.

I love how aggressive you made Suguru as well, with him just choosing to kiss Kakeru. You also had someone mention that "for once Kakeru was about to make a move" until the chance was ruined, so I can just imagine that Kakeru's usually just very shy and is following Suguru's lead until he's comfortable enough.

The abruptness of Kakeru's friends make me laugh as usual, and I especially liked how you had the fanclub chase him away for it. Thanks for the lovely stories!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Once again, lovely views with the fifty themes. SuguruKakeru is an endearing pairing. OTP. Love it. Even fanfic loves this OPT, they only suggestion for characters are Kakaru and Suguru.
Walpurgis Night chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awesome! Keep up the hard work. We need more SuKaRu! :)
By the way I liked #24 the most, especially when suguru answered "I'd like that". I thought I'm going to melt (fangirl spasm)
Brave orange blossom chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aww, so cute! You made another one of these! I loved all of the different themes! I'm happy that you made another story based on Suguru and Kakeru loving each other. I always get jealous how people write romance. Everybody can just write it so easily and make the writing flow. I always have problems with writing romance and writing in general. Oops, I was talking about me. Sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I laughed when Yuusuke face-palmed himself in #8. Haha, oh Kota! Of course you would ask something like that! It seems like you put a lot of research and work into this. I can tell you worked really hard on it. Awesome job! I can't wait for more from you!