Reviews for Taking a Shot
Jinx craft chapter 5 . 5/24
I wonder how akashi feels about being lift out?
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 5 . 5/20
I love it! The dynamics are beautiful and I really like the writing too ( :
I'd love to see more
Daisy chapter 5 . 3/7
PLEASE do continue this. I really love this fanfic
strongmayhem chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I love Kagimi with Kuroko, same with Aomine and Kuroko together... But Kise and Kuroko that ship has sailed... I am rooting for Kise!
strongmayhem chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Wow i love it! I really want Kuroko to pick Kise, I just love those two idiots together and the way Kise worships Kuroko like he was some sort of God! I just love how Kise is head over heels in love with Kuroko, but seriously Kise stop being a wimp and just asked him out and if Kuroko refused, then try asking him out again and again! (But not in a stalkerish way of course.) I just want those two to end up together. Also i cannot wait for the next chapter! (Please update soo n.)
Paoshirou Hozomi chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Following! Woo! KagamiXKuroko! XD
amberwolf chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
yumenohime-sama chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
LOL this story is good..XDD i hope to see the updates. will you pair kuroko with kagami in the end, or with Kise or Aomine? :D
Demon's-Dream chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
i really cant wait for the next chapter :D
Nov.Rain chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Hm-hmm X3 you Are an amazing writer! I love everything about what you write! I don't know if I want Kuro to chose only one person, it will be too sad. By the way, the fights between those three are perfect :-)
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
I'mcurious to see where you take this and hope you update soon!
Orangetabby101 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
OMG CONTINUE PLEASE I LOVE THIS
PicturePrincess chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
How is Kise-kun a pervert? I don't get it? So he was touching Kuroko normally but he was then classified as a pervert, don't get it!
PicturePrincess chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Kuroko is so funny and I can't believe he doesn't have a sense of humor!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2014