Reviews for The Founders Four
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

I loved reading this fic, and have waited in hopeful silence for an update. Sadly, no update seems to be forthcoming, but I shall not stop waiting... nooo... I will take this as a test of my joy for actual engaging stories that haven't been done over a thousand different ways. I will watch, I will wait, and I will hope you still have the muse to continue.
misuky7 chapter 25 . 8/14
This was amazing. I adored the alternate universe scenario. :3
Roserayrose chapter 7 . 7/28
Ok, I'm reviewing for the seventh chapter, and, although I'm uncertain if this is fixed at a later point; right now, your not using any contraction words.
In case, like me, you blanked what remembering what contraction means (I had to look it up...) It's words like, we'll, I'll, don't, can't, couldn't, wouldn't, she'd, he'd, they'd, they're, you're, I've, he's, he'll, she'll, and those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head. Using those makes reading a lot smoother, and flow better.
I really love your story and I'm only trying to give some helpful advice :)
LOVE THIS 3 (/)/
Ether Morlon chapter 1 . 6/2
Damn, that description of Slytherin and the snake, wow. I like.
Ether Morlon chapter 3 . 6/2
And time for me to stop reading.
I love this story and will definitely be there when the sequel comes up! :) Please, please update soon- this is such a beautiful story.
JRA chapter 25 . 1/10
could you please tell us the name of the sequel!
dontfrogget chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
Patiently waiting for your sequel.. this story was great can't wait to find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/11/2015
Love the Story, Hope you make the sequel but if not, Be proud at writing a fairly good book, While not good enough to be on shelves, it is definitely one of the Best fanfics although a bit short.
Sacraa chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
Waiting for the sequel with all my patience.
I like your story very much.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/17/2015
i like knowing everyones pov but it is to repetitive
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
Too many inconsistencies and all dialogue/explanations, but enjoyable nontheless
Drrakkos chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
Excellent story. My only wish is you publish your sequel.

Love, Drrakkos
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
What if Rowena and Godric are actually Fergus and Elinor from Brave.
I have some options for Rowena:
Anne Hathaway or Emmy Rossum or Emma Watson
For Helga,she'll be played by Amanda Seyfried.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
This not a flame. I will just be reviewing the pros and cons of this story. I'm sorry if you get offended, but know that I will be using constructive criticism for when explaining the cons.
Pros:
Interesting plot and characters, and your vocabulary is very sophisticated, you don't find a lot of fan fiction writers like that. At least I didn't, not that I'm bothered by that.
I've always had an interest in stories about reincarnations and alternate universes. They've always had a certain complexity to them. And I like complex.

The fact that you seem to emphasize the fact that history books don't always tell the truth, shows that you have an open mind. Books don't have the answer to everything.

I also liked how you gave the reader some insight to the founders' past in the way you perceived it. In the books, we never really had any real proof that Salazar was evil, we only know what we were told and that's not enough.

And the revelation of who created the unforgiving curses was good. Quite unexpected. Rowena Ravenclaw of all people. Did not see that coming.

Cons:
The characters were too mushy and emotional at times. Especially the women. Now I'm not gonna go all feminist on you. I'm not even a feminist, not the annoying kind. (I'm a girl by the way)
I know that women were taught to embrace their tears unlike men, but that doesn't mean they have to cry all the time. Like that one part when Salazar got hit by the curse and Helga began rambling about not wanting to lose him again and starts sobbing. That felt a like it happened a little too fast.

They were also long-winded. I don't know if it's because I'm usually a person of few words and likes to get straight to the point or they just talk too much. It was unnecessary for Lily and Remus to reprimand James and Sirius about their doubts about Salazar even though he already made it clear with them that he isn't what he is said to be. They were pretty much kicking them while they were on the ground.

Repetitiveness of Salazar not really being evil.
Same event being told from many different characters point of view (quite boring).
Overuse of the words "Thus, Whilst, and Hence".
The fact that Hogwarts is well protected, but not Hogsmeade.
The very anticlimactic ending.

Again, I am so sorry if this offends you, but it needed to be said.