Reviews for The Founders Four
Ugh this twist lost me any interest to read the story.
Fox chapter 4 . 6/21
I couldn't help it notice that when you where writing their births, Hermione/Rowena's was 1975. Was that a mistake? Otherwise, amazing chapter
very cool story. Loved it! I can barely wait to see the sequel.
Thank you!
Thanks for the story...
Xavier Murrell chapter 5 . 3/9
I noticed that with Rowena Ravenclaw (Hermione), her birth YEAR is 1975, did you mean 1979?
kuroshiro spade chapter 10 . 1/26
This is awesome! The founders descriptions are really stunning, the story is really good too. It flows really smoothly. Snape and the others' reaction is funny too! I hope you update this, and thank you for writing this story!
HH chapter 1 . 1/22
I LOVE your description of the founders! Also, I'm imagining Salazar as Loki.
andjelija.nenic chapter 18 . 1/14
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/10
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
sam stewart chapter 25 . 10/20/2016
what is sequel name?ps i hope you still plan on writing said sequel soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

I loved reading this fic, and have waited in hopeful silence for an update. Sadly, no update seems to be forthcoming, but I shall not stop waiting... nooo... I will take this as a test of my joy for actual engaging stories that haven't been done over a thousand different ways. I will watch, I will wait, and I will hope you still have the muse to continue.
misuky7 chapter 25 . 8/14/2016
This was amazing. I adored the alternate universe scenario. :3
Roserayrose chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
Ok, I'm reviewing for the seventh chapter, and, although I'm uncertain if this is fixed at a later point; right now, your not using any contraction words.
In case, like me, you blanked what remembering what contraction means (I had to look it up...) It's words like, we'll, I'll, don't, can't, couldn't, wouldn't, she'd, he'd, they'd, they're, you're, I've, he's, he'll, she'll, and those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head. Using those makes reading a lot smoother, and flow better.
I really love your story and I'm only trying to give some helpful advice :)
LOVE THIS 3 (/)/
Ether Morlon chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Damn, that description of Slytherin and the snake, wow. I like.
Ether Morlon chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
And time for me to stop reading.