Reviews for The Founders Four
Mirawennem chapter 24 . 4/19
This story is perfect, in my opinion. At the start I was just simply confused, because nothing was like I the books, but the story is built up so good and switched up so well, that I simply love it. Looking forward to the next chapter and seeing how this will go, hope you will update soon.
mrs.evyrew chapter 24 . 3/26
I love this story. You've created a very real back story to all of the founders that is very believable. And the reactions of the "current day" people were very accurate. Great job! Please keep writing!
stars90 chapter 24 . 2/22
You've got a great thing going here. I like the way you're easing them in past the prejudices built up over decades. And I can't wait to see old Moldywart's reaction when his dearly beloved ancestor kicks him to the curb.
KnightlyDreamer chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
Great update
woah! Ravenclawunforgiveables
Fogira chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
That...Was one hell of a bombshell...

Wow. That's all I can say. Once again you out did yourself. It's brilliant, I love how Salazar explains the history, and magic (and reactions), and how James and Sirius explain themselves, after prompting from Remus and Lily.

Good luck with your new job, and keep up the good work :)

Fogira
mannu-minnie chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
I think u don't like James at all. Mahn, he was not tat prejudiced man. remember he was a friend of a werewolf. I really want more James-Harry scenes rather than James-Salazar scenes. James need some respite. poor man. he got his son back still he didn't get.

BTW in ur story, was it Snape or some one else who delivered the prophecy part. becoz if it was him, he didn't seem so guilty about so many things.

waiting for the fight and Voldemort's end.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 24 . 11/25/2014
It's a good chapter. Keep up the good work
James Potter V.A chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
I read your history and it is fantastic. It is really amazing. Congratulations and please, write more because I loved. I am brazilian and my English is horrible, so I always go comment in Portuguese. I know than you don't will understand, but this is just for mark my presence here. Congratulations again.
jadedquartz chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
This is good! I can't wait to read more.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 24 . 11/10/2014
Whoa...Ravenclaw created the Unforgivables?! Damn! I did not expect that!

This is going so well! Congrats on getting so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
I personally was disappointed in the very short amount of time Harry was able to connect with his parents, Sirius, and Remus. It was like, Hey! Look who it is! *hug* Letter from Voldie. So I'm all for having the Founders stay in this universe. :)

I feel like the end is nigh. I'm confused about the potion Harry is going to make. How did he develop it so that it would only work on someone who never had the killing curse cast on them? Was it an accident of the creation process? Cuz otherwise it seems like a pretty big issue for a spell he created especially for the task of killing Voldie.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
I love how this played out but I had one issue. Dumbledore should have been able to see through the Disillusion charms everyone used. He can see through the invisibility cloak, so it's assumed that he can see through the charm as well.

Maybe he invited Minerva and Severus to watch, and when he spotted the Marauders he just let them stay? Maybe he's playing dumb? lol
FirePhoenix86 chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
Now that you have more chapters posted, you might want to delete this 'chapter'. Just a thought.

Onward! lol
FirePhoenix86 chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Interesting. That was a historical background I was no expecting. I like it though. It's definitely a new take on Slytherin's past. :)
FirePhoenix86 chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
Battle scenes are super difficult to write. I liked how easy it was to read through it. I usually end up skimming battles and just get to the end to see who won, but I was easily able to read this whole battle.

And Sal's comment at the end about whoever kills him not living much longer was super powerful after hearing his original story. It also seems a bit like foreshadowing...