Reviews for The Founders Four
Too many inconsistencies and all dialogue/explanations, but enjoyable nontheless
Drrakkos chapter 25 . 8/27
Excellent story. My only wish is you publish your sequel.

Love, Drrakkos
What if Rowena and Godric are actually Fergus and Elinor from Brave.
I have some options for Rowena:
Anne Hathaway or Emmy Rossum or Emma Watson
For Helga,she'll be played by Amanda Seyfried.
This not a flame. I will just be reviewing the pros and cons of this story. I'm sorry if you get offended, but know that I will be using constructive criticism for when explaining the cons.
Pros:
Interesting plot and characters, and your vocabulary is very sophisticated, you don't find a lot of fan fiction writers like that. At least I didn't, not that I'm bothered by that.
I've always had an interest in stories about reincarnations and alternate universes. They've always had a certain complexity to them. And I like complex.

The fact that you seem to emphasize the fact that history books don't always tell the truth, shows that you have an open mind. Books don't have the answer to everything.

I also liked how you gave the reader some insight to the founders' past in the way you perceived it. In the books, we never really had any real proof that Salazar was evil, we only know what we were told and that's not enough.

And the revelation of who created the unforgiving curses was good. Quite unexpected. Rowena Ravenclaw of all people. Did not see that coming.

Cons:
The characters were too mushy and emotional at times. Especially the women. Now I'm not gonna go all feminist on you. I'm not even a feminist, not the annoying kind. (I'm a girl by the way)
I know that women were taught to embrace their tears unlike men, but that doesn't mean they have to cry all the time. Like that one part when Salazar got hit by the curse and Helga began rambling about not wanting to lose him again and starts sobbing. That felt a like it happened a little too fast.

They were also long-winded. I don't know if it's because I'm usually a person of few words and likes to get straight to the point or they just talk too much. It was unnecessary for Lily and Remus to reprimand James and Sirius about their doubts about Salazar even though he already made it clear with them that he isn't what he is said to be. They were pretty much kicking them while they were on the ground.

Repetitiveness of Salazar not really being evil.
Same event being told from many different characters point of view (quite boring).
Overuse of the words "Thus, Whilst, and Hence".
The fact that Hogwarts is well protected, but not Hogsmeade.
The very anticlimactic ending.

Again, I am so sorry if this offends you, but it needed to be said.
Wait till Snape finds out that Slytherin is actually Harry. Lol that would be hilarious.
williamsim chapter 25 . 6/3
Excellent story thank you
senawario chapter 1 . 6/2
way way too much introspection and showing the same thing from what looks like twenty different people's point of view. Gets boring real fast.
The Viking Stranger chapter 25 . 5/30
Thos series is quite awesome to say the least, the revelations are quite startling. And mind blowing to say the least and gives me ideas of my on for a ff of my own version. Though I may use some details especially about Salazar and co.

It's quite amazing especially the relationship of the founders, the truth behind the many things in the magical world.

I'll be waiting for the next installation.

Great job!

So, I'll stay tuned Watching!

Ice Night chapter 25 . 5/28
I loved this stir and I'm looking forward to the sequel! :)
IWantColoredRain chapter 25 . 5/24
Therio chapter 25 . 5/19
Good story. Good back story on the Founders, and the explanation on why Salazar is considered dark and evil.
NightHunterDeath chapter 25 . 5/17
Amazing, please let us know when a sequel is up.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 25 . 5/17
Awesome. Love the golems.
Please update soon
Blue Luver5000 chapter 25 . 5/17
Wonderful story PM me what the sequel is up!