Reviews for Unexpected Words
The Celestial Fire chapter 21 . 4/13
I read this entire story in one sitting, and it's a drama fest. Please update soon, I'm going to favorite it!
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love the major CLIFFIE at the end! (Sarcasm). It is so cool!(you know what I'm gonna say)... Y U NO CHAPTER 20!
CrazedAuthor17 chapter 20 . 3/19
Well! That boy moves fast! O_O No ring, no flowers, no dinner, no nothing, just a "Will you marry me?' and even that was different!
Let's see how Gill reacts to this. XD
F3ARTH3RIPP3R chapter 3 . 1/24
I almost feel like things r jumping around a bit. It's good, but...it's jumpy. One min something's happening then it jumps to be fixed.
xxosnapitsakarixx chapter 18 . 1/4
Hi guys I'm sorry for the long wait D: Chapter 18 will be up tomorrow!
Bigfan chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Omg can't wait for more!
Boo chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
This is an awesome story, I'm so keen to hear what happens next! During the dream bit in the earlier chapter I started to hate Akari and Gill because of what would happen to Luna if they were discovered, just the thought of it made me cringe, then I found out it was just a dream thank the goddess. You're a great writer, I cried when I found out Akari's parents died, and I laughed at the bar scene, that's exactly how I imagined the Blue Bar crew, Rocks an ass, but he's funny as, Patrick is lovely, Kassey is a creep and Gustafa is just weird. I hope you bring forget me not valley back into the story soon, do it for me? I'm excited for Jacks wedding! I wonder who the lucky girl is!
I've never written a review this long before which is a testament to your writing skills :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
Hello, I love your story!
I sorry if you think I'm rushing you, but I was wondering when the next chapter is coming?
Sorry, I know you're busy.
Sparkledaisy chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
This is amazing! I like how you ask your readers if they are comfortable with graphic chapters, which I certainly am lol but im looking forward on how you write them (: cant wait!
Liz chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Omg! this was amazing! :3 Please continue cx
CrazedAuthor17 chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Ho ho! Jealous much, Gill! XD
What an exciting cliffhanger to end off on. I wonder how everyone's going to react to this next chapter?
Kaitlyn O'Reilly chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
I LOVE IT!
When's the next chapter?!
MimZ chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Wah, I've been waiting for more Akari forever! Thank you! And sorry, sometimes, I never leave any review. I have a life. Wait a sec, no, I have nothing T_T actually. I'm sorry! This is great! She comes back, either to clear up misunderstanding, break their new found relationship or more. You want it to lime rated? Yes, it's acceptably appropriate with the situation they're in. Honestly, I'm totally good with lemon, but let just end that for one-shot epilogue. Sounds good? Count in me in!

Well, I could never handle them well before. I remember my first time reading one of them. Such a steamy one too, and the book itself underrated as 'T' not 'M'. It got me totally, you know, embarrassed, pleasurably guilty, and not to forget, breathless. I have no intention to read that type of writing, however its underrated as T, and I'm just like 16. Ooh, that reminds me, at 13, I've encounter this type, but I quickly shut it. It was a scary experience. The funny thing as always, they're underrated. My poor, innocent, sheltered mind! Therefore, I'm glad for your concern, when you tell us about this availability of lime. So, people know what's ahead of them.

Sorry for ranting. I just don't want people to experience them badly like mine in the past, really. As a guest, I can't vote in your poll TT_TT. Would you accept my vote here? So, YES of course! This fic needs it. Hey, great effort for the story direction. It was totally unexpected; Akari reject the revenge plan, went home, continue their stuck relationship and confront them. You save my heart! Thank you! Thanks for the update effort. I appreciate very much, everything you do for this fic and not abandon it, of course. Take it slow, if it will make you feel any better.
RuruPuppy2854 chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon! You've really gotta finish this story.
xxosnapitsakarixx chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Thank you so much guys. It's people like you who make me want to continue this story! I'm going on vacation in 2 days and I'll be back on the 21st. But i'm bringing my computer with me so I should be able to upload the new chapter! If not it will be up on the 21st, no doubt. Thank you so much for reading. (: