Reviews for Unlikely Friendship
Adelled chapter 12 . 4/5
I can hear Marshall's mom thinking - I'll rest when I'm dead.

Cute kids cutting in on Marshall's action. Their timing is always perfect.

Shaky Marshall and thoughtful Mary. Nice.

More please!
Adelled chapter 11 . 3/31
Aha, at last a little normal Mary snark - embarrassing pictures.

The Mann family dynamic is interesting to see play out-since we only have Marshall and Seth to extrapolate from. They would seem to be the two opposites, and the brothers would fall somewhere in between. Marshall may be more like his mother?

More please.
Adelled chapter 10 . 3/31
At last, something they can agree on - not knowing how to let others help.
Adelled chapter 9 . 3/31
OMG.
Adelled chapter 8 . 3/31
Oooo, so close and yet so far.
Adelled chapter 7 . 3/31
Good for Mary. Putting Marshall first for a change.
Adelled chapter 6 . 3/31
Wonderfully written.
Adelled chapter 5 . 3/31
Cliffhanger is right! Wow.
BrittanyLS chapter 12 . 3/29
I was so thrilled to see another chapter of this! It made my day!
jekkah chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Good to see the brothers finally pulling together. Love how in tune with what Marshall needed that Mary was in this chapter.
JJ2008 chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Nice, Mary being strong for Marshall and his brother sticking up for him too. Always look forward to all of your updates! Thanks-)
JMS529 chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
I like Mary pointing out to Marshall that as hard as it will be he needs to be there and reminding him she will be too. His older brother standing up for him was a nice touch. Looking forward to the next part.
jekkah chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Yeah, I'm still not trusting Brandi in this and I feel bad for Mary. I seriously have issues. LMAO!

Love the showdown between Mary and Richie.

But it's good to see Mary and Marshall working on this at the end.
redbrainbluebrain chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Thank you for the update. Really intrigued about the characters and their emotional responses to challenges and changes around them.
JMS529 chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Glad Marshall decided to talk to Mary. Nice to see his brother was going to stand up to Mary on his behalf. Hope he lets Mary and the others help him. Looking forward to the next part.