Reviews for Underneath A Smoggy Gray Sky
spy chapter 1 . 6/17/2002
that was really good, hope you are planning on another one! The part about Dixon dying in her arms was really sad! Loved it!
kjaliasaddict chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Is that all you're going to write? I loved that! You could write more for me ya know! :-) Anywho, just wanted to tell you it was well written and very captivating.
lisek16 chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
This was very well written and I enjoyed reading it. It was very realistic also. I can;t wait to read more from you in the future!
RPGirl2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
That was such a great story. I could picture the entire scene as I read it. I would love to read about the dinner and that night :-) if you want to continue. That would be awesome - but anyway, great job.
Alias424 chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
I loved this! It was so sweet. You should write more. You're a great writer, and I'd love to see what happens during their dinner and after. :)
Andi Horton chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Good. Really well written, and I liked how it was something that could actually happen on one of the episodes, but with the hint of a promise for something between them. D'you think, though, that there should be swearing in a 'G' story? Even if it's only one word? Just wondering . . . Otherwise, though, I totally enjoyed it. Can't wait to see more!
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
wonderfully written with such beautiful imagery... absolutely gorgeous!