Reviews for Fate
Mommy3 chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Another great story! I liked that you had Harry and Draco start to get to know each other and even became friends. Thanks for writing. :)
ILikeComps chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Good ending to your story and nice small battle scene with Tom. Thanks for sharing!
ILikeComps chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Good to see the group planning for the downfall of old Tom. Thanks for sharing!
ILikeComps chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Good to see Albus back on the job and the Hogwarts students about ready for the return of the four. Nice to see the training of the four. Thanks for sharing!
ILikeComps chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Good to see the ball start rolling at Hogwarts and the houses uniting. Fun times with the the four in the future. Thanks for sharing!
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Good first chapter and rather strange to hear the prophecy and see the kids vanish. Thanks for sharing!
madeyemarauder chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great start. I presume that's Lily?
UniquelyMi chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Pretty good, just like the others, but the whole thing could be elaborated upon and written better. The seperate characters didn't really have their own personailities and Harry's proposal was way too quick and unrealistic, even for an unromantic. Maybe a little more on how Draco switched sides; really, how everybody switched sides. You made it sound way too easy. Personally, I think Ernie would tell Hannah and Susan, but if you disagree, your fic, not mine.
UniquelyMi chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Another great chapter! The speech convinced them a little too quickly, however, and why were the chosen four all boys, especially when Luna was mentioned more than Terry? Sorry, I think you can gather my opinions from my pennames. Brilliant idea with the future people though!
UniquelyMi chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Cool plot! The prophecy was a bit lame, and Professor Trewanely walkign in wouldn't really have happened, but that's fine. Poetic license, I guess. There were a few grammer and spelling issues, but they were mostly ignorable. Other than that, I have nothing else to say.

So, superkalifragilisticexpialid ocious! I hope I spelled that correctly!
serenityselena chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
awesome story...
loved reading it :)
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Superb! Good ending!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Excellent! Harry is moving right along.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012