Reviews for Footsteps
LadyBoobPunch chapter 3 . 11/29
Why tho.

Man, this was truly, heartbreakingly beautiful. You're style of writing is amazing. Everything seemed so perfect and then it just went to hell. You really know how to mess with people's feelings. In a good way
Hello! Long time reader here! I have been reading your stories since I was a pre-teen and you fictions have a very dear place in my heart. Now that I am older I am rereading your beautiful stores and I must say they are absolutly amazing! I could compliment you all day long on how well you write but nothing I say can do justice! I was wondering if you have ever thought of writting a book? You have so much talent and the plots you have are so unique I can't even be able to tell that it is a fanfiction! My absolute favorite story you have so far is "Footsteps" and if you were to make the story a bit longer and change the characters slightly to fit into your own story, you would certainly have a wonderful book! I can ot tell you how much your writing means to me and if you ever wrote a book I will certainly be the first one to buy it! You spend all this time writing fanfiction, but if you invested some time in writing books I would die of happiness! Im really serious about the book thing! Anyways, I just want to thank you for bringing me so much joy reading your masterpeices, and I hope there is more to come! (But really though, you would make an amazing author, if you ever decide to actually write a book im sure you have plenty of fans who would be willing to support you! Me included!)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Goddammit. Extremely well written, with a lot of well placed foreshadowing, and actually loyal to the disease (almost as if you knew someone suffering with it...) I'm crying.
Silverly chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Well, someone posted a link to this and said it was sad and then I got interested, and I can honestly say...

You killed me.

You see, from the first chapter, we all knew this wasn't going to be happy. Because you told us that. However, the happiness of the first chapter is so prolonged that eventually, you just forget. It was nice and fluffy and simply enjoyable and very well-written. But then, the last two lines come to get you. And then, you remember.

Then comes chapter one's deliquent, "bad boy" boyfriend, chapter two, who pretends to be your friend for about a week, but then jumps you, kicks you while you're down, steals your wallet/purse/man purse/backpack/etc. and runs off with it, leaving you crying whilst on the ground and in pain.

After this comes chapter two's second cousin twice removed who never liked chapter one to begin with, and decides to take that out on her friends, AKA you. He, like chapter two, starts out nice to you, but then breaks into your house, stabbing you thirty-seven times in the chest, buys your house, and somehow gets ahold the money you had on the credit cards you canceled after chapter two stole your wallet.

In short, you killed me, I'm dead, and I applaud you for that.

Jolly good show!

/weeps quietly in a corner
FaithDyBurgh chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
No, it's okay. I didn't need my heart anyway... God, this is so SAD! It's beautifully written though. Good job!
DentedAluminum chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
It is 3:30 A.M. My pillowcase is soaked with silent tears and choked breaths. I only wish I could leave a more eloquent review for such a story. Thank you.
Fyoex chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Oh ohhhh my gosh, that was so hauntingly beautiful! This really touched my heart, great work!
gretellin chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
this was a very beautiful story, thanks for writing it, (‿)
Freedom-is-key chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
I decided to do a reread of sorts for the first fanfic things I ever read. This is one of them. You win. The most upsetting thing I think I've read fanfic wise. You beat DOLFIN. Congratulations. This is so well made, and oh so upsetting.
LadyInRedz chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
wow this is nicely done, and it hurt a lot. I like how the constant reminder was the footsteps
maelerie chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
My heart broke along with Ludwig's the further I read. I cried, and that happens almost never when I read a fic. But this one... Oh, this fic was heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time. You have an astounding talent, my dear. Thank you for writing this.
KKtheRipper chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
So screwed up this fic...made me cry so much, but amazing at the same time. You have talent and I think you did a great job in writing this. :)
TheCombatWombat chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
This was really a beautiful story. It was so sad and so heartbreaking. You really captured the characters so realistically - I really like how dynamic you made them as they each reacted to FFI, like how Ludwig wasn't always serious, but a real person. I also like how there was little dialogue between the characters, and when it was, it just captured them perfectly. This was just so sad and I cried a little, which is a good thing in this case. This is now officially one of my favorite fanfictions.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Wow. This was so powerful. I sobbed my eyes out. You truely have a talent for writing. Wow. Just wow.
Minille chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Why do you have to be such a good writer? Now I'm crying my eyes out. It seems it doesn't matter whatever you write about, or which pairing (or no pairing), it is still impossibly great and just so very perfect. I love this story too, just like I seem to love all of your other stories. I don't know how you do it, but I am in absolute awe of your talent, and of your genius. The depth of your stories, and the faithful-to-reality portrays of the psychological mechanisms are just astonishing. I'm just so glad that you write in the Hetalia-fandom so that I had a chance of finding your work.

This story hit me especially hard, since I'm at the moment working with patients suffering from dementia and people suffering personality change and brain damage from stroke or head trauma, and god I really felt with Ludwig, the one who had to take the brunt of the pain. I just cried during the entire story. It is often the people left behind, the relatives and friends and lovers that suffers the most, especially when they try to take care of them themselves at home.

You write about this in the most beautiful and honest manner, which only makes it even more heartbreaking.